Merry x-mas Alexi Laiho!

Hey babe! I love you from the bottom of my heart! I really want to talk to you, but i don't have your number. I want to jump on you. When i see your face, it makes me maon in pleasure. Your hair is so silky, smooth , and long. I just want to grab you, pull you close to me, and stroke that hair countless times ill you start to shiver. I wnat to put my hand down your spine, letting you feel a delightful sensation. Your body is soooo HOT!. I mean, i practically start to sweat when i see your arms. I wish you'd take off ;your shirt so i can indulge wha'ts underneath it...oh yeah....i start to get this tingling feeling in my body when i think about all the things i wnat o do with you. When you play taht lil' guitar of yours, i watch every move you make. I can even see your veincs plulsing out fo those baby soft smooth hands. Speaking of that, your skin is also something i want to toch. It's so nice. I just want to implant my warm kisses all over it. Well, love Lady L!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!

Hey babe! I love you from the bottom of my heart! I really want to talk to you, but i don't have your number. I want to jump on you. When i see your face, it makes me maon in pleasure. Your hair is so silky, smooth , and long. I just want to grab you, pull you close to me, and stroke that hair countless times ill you start to shiver. I wnat to put my hand down your spine, letting you feel a delightful sensation. Your body is soooo HOT!. I mean, i practically start to sweat when i see your arms. I wish you'd take off ;your shirt so i can indulge wha'ts underneath it...oh yeah....i start to get this tingling feeling in my body when i think about all the things i wnat o do with you. When you play taht lil' guitar of yours, i watch every move you make. I can even see your veincs plulsing out fo those baby soft smooth hands. Speaking of that, your skin is also something i want to toch. It's so nice. I just want to implant my warm kisses all over it. Well, love Lady L!

But at this point it seems really a joke, Lady... now confess, c'mon!

That was the most sickening piece of crap I have ever read in my life. O_O

you are my idol baby :lol:

LOL, this is my x-mas present to Alexi! Now he'll have to write to me, but this post was a joke. I just wanted to see everyone's reaction.

Why don't you change the subject of your attentions?? You're no more funny with this alexi thing... come on, cob are 5, try someone else for the next year, maybe you'll be funny again...

LOL, this is my x-mas present to Alexi! Now he'll have to write to me, but this post was a joke. I just wanted to see everyone's reaction.

he won't write to you... fuck I think if he ever sees this post he'll never dare touching a computer again... or walking near one.... it might have been a joke, but we all know it's what you think anyway...

Poor Alexi...