Merry X-mas & A Heavy New Gear! \m/

GusG_Wannabe

Firekeeper Member (FFC)
Apr 15, 2007
Sweden
www.myspace.com
Yeah:D Metal Christmas everyone! Hope you get what you wish for =) Tell me about your presents:D Myself I got the original... Money, but always good so I can buy whatever I want :rofl: Though I'm gunna get a present from my gf tomorrow, I'll report what it is in there;)

Yuletide Greetings! Merry Smokin' Christmas! Wishing all a safe and prosperous New Year! :Smokin:

Tis money, gift cards and a E.T. phone home card. :heh:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I got an awesome knitted hat, gloves, money, make up, chocolate, perfume, bath sets, socks and some pretty underwear, a new watch, a new bag, some long sleeve tops and the manfriend got me a smoothie/milkshake maker, a doughnut maker (wtf!) and money to put towards a new digital camera <3

Other stuff too but mainly just lots of little gifts :)

xx Kirsty

A doughnut maker gift is a sign of a man that likes a large round ass and woman that stays barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. :lol:

Or the sign of a man that likes a woman to make doughnuts for foreign guests *grins*

I GOT AN AK 47 BISHES! lol. Nah I didn't, but it would be funny, considering celebrations in the Philippines consists of blowing shit up (fireworks, not bombs), and firing shit up (gunshots up in the sky... seriously). Anyways it's already 7.15pm and plans aren't set yet, so I gotta work on that! I'll be in 2008 before any of you MWAHAHA

HAPPY NEW YEAR

lol! Yeah. It's only 4.45pm here and I've had plans for like that last 3+ months!!!!!!

In Scotland we do that whole fireworks shite and then fire cannons. Seriously. So aye, I'm just interested in the alcohol consumption side of things!!!

xx Kirsty