Lets see your axe

My baby:
cap3

My rig with other guitars:
gear1.jpeg

My main axe : (Warrior XT , mine has EMG ZW-Set , Changed the PU's myself)

Warrior%20WXT%20Black(Enlarge).jpg

And a (now ) broken one : It is a Dean Baby ML , avoid this guitar like you would avoid a plague . I don't like it very much , too small frets (that's why I bought my Jackson)

Dean%20BABYMLMS.jpg

AlexiFollower said:
myrhoads02.jpg

my new baby...her name is Nina :)
I don't want to piss on your parade but this exact guitar did not fit my style, poor neck and ever worse tension/action! Traded it and $200 for my Ibanez RG 7240, which besides poor quality "color coating" is the best axe I've ever owned. Neck is to die for, even better then my six string RG. But if You like this axe then I envy you because the shape owns my git anyday! =)

BodomiC you vagina post a pic of that KRAMER!!!!! You know I am a fan! :heh: :oops:

Yeah, strats are gay. Don't mention my Aria Pro II strat-bodied bitch (I started on that 5 years ago). Gotta take some pics of my '76 Gretsch Corvette Deluxe (and then manage to get those fuckers in a post)

Here they are:

1) my axe-ident, Aria Pro II (stratbodied bitch with stickers--> I need more :loco: )
It's a bit vague, but what the hell, I'm tooo lazy to take a new picture.

103_0385.JPG

2) my axe-of-pride, :hotjump: , vintage, '76 Gretsch Corvette Deluxe. It doesn't look extremely metal, but don't be fooled........ just plug in a Boss metalzone and you would have a wank if you didn't need your two hands to play it

103_0386.JPG