Let's start a cave troll club!

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
Some of us spend their free time sitting in their PC rooms and not leaving unless it involves chores, food, and bathroom duties. I vote we start a club, as brought up by BlackWaterNymph.

Better yet, we all move into a REAL cave, and troll message boards. Then we're Authentic Cave Trolls(tm)

What do you think?

There's always that bitter troll no one likes in each group, so I'll assume that position.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Yeah, like how there was the ONE girl smurf, you know the slut was getting gangbanged every night..... *looks around*.

Oh. :cry:

Don't get me started on cartoon sex...I've already got a thing for the blue fox chick from Starfox Adventure. My obsession with Smurfette could turn into something far, far more creepy.

Random Beard said:
The only other requirement is that said cave has room for my CDs.

BAFFERY! :Spin:

I need internet access in my cave, as well as a large supply of diet coke, and ample room for girl items. Yes you need makeup and lotion in caves. Also, I will be kidnapping Mike Patton and George Carlin for entertainment purposes. Please delete this post in 30 days so they won't catch on.

BlackwaterNymph said:
BAFFERY! :Spin:

I need internet access in my cave, as well as a large supply of diet coke, and ample room for girl items. Yes you need makeup and lotion in caves. Also, I will be kidnapping Mike Patton and George Carlin for entertainment purposes. Please delete this post in 30 days so they won't catch on.

Use Mike Patton to kidnap George Carlin!