License plates

C

Crusader One

Hello fellow Saxon fans worldwide! I was wondering if anyone besides myself has the bands name for their license plate on their car or bike. Mine is SAXXON. It is spelled that way because someone else has the Saxon name (it is actually their last name) and they won't give it up. I've tried for nine years now and I still can't get it with just one "X" so I have an unusual one. I've just recently got this one for my second car: CRUSADR. Post 'em if you got 'em!!

Thats well cool Crusader. Unfortunatly in the UK we can't get away with anything quite that good. The best plate I ever had was F 170 YAM on my Yamaha Motorbike.

Yeah, I got two cars. The one with the Saxxon plate is a 1986 Nissan 300 ZX (white with burgandy interior) that I boutght in 1990 that still goes pretty good. I just recently got a 1964 Chevy Impala two door hardtop. That one is also white with a tourquise interior, thus the Crusadr plate. I got the last car from an older brother, and he had it all fixed up with a smokin' moter and the works. I would like to post pictures of them if I could figure out how to use my scanner, so any help out there?
The Crusader

That´s really cool, Crusader!

Unfortunately we can´t choose our plate in Germany, we have to take, what we get from the office for traffic :(

It is possible to get some special plates in the uk. I know a lot of people who have them. They do cost a bit and I do not know how close to Saxon you could get them. If you are interested leave a message and I will get the details.