Licensed Bodom Tab Books

thesaithproject

Callous Builder
Nov 19, 2005
Hey all, please forgive but the search on this is too long and I'm too lazy. Those who play know what I mean by the official band tab books, that usually come with the cover of the album on it. Does anyone know who publishes Bodom's or where to get them? I collect them, which is why I don't want print outs from the net.

You do know that They aren't actually done by the band right? And they are actually quite wrong...

As for Bodom tab books, I have never seen one or heard of one. I don't think they exist.

you collect them? do you learn the songs in them? if not, why even bother buying them? thats why i stopped buying tab books, i never learned shit from them lol

Every licensed songbook is looked over by the band. Why would they put a product out the is wrong? I've actually learned a lot of songs from those books. The only bodom one I have is from young guitar and it's in japanese.

thesaithproject said:
Every licensed songbook is looked over by the band. Why would they put a product out the is wrong? I've actually learned a lot of songs from those books. The only bodom one I have is from young guitar and it's in japanese.

Actually a lot of them are wrong. I used to buy them because I thought the same thing. A band may look at it but most of the riffs aren't played EXACTLY as they play them. They are interpreted by ear by people like Hal Leonard or whatever his name is. If you look at a tab book, then look at the guitarist playing it say if it was megadeth, and dave mustaine. You'd know the tab book was wrong. I bought the rust in peace tab book and the tab for holy wars was sooo wrong. Espessically the solos.

Product Description
The sixth CD from these Finnish metal masters is faster and thrashier than ever! Here are notes and tab for all 9 songs - including "Done with Everything, Die for Nothing" from Guitar Hero 5 and: Banned from Heaven * Blooddrunk * Hellhounds on My Trail * LoBodomy * One Day You Will Cry * Roadkill Morning * Smile Pretty for the Devil * Tie My Rope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Children-Bodom-Blooddrunk/dp/1603781536/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254846109&sr=8-5[/ame]

EDIT:eek:ops wrong forum!:zombie:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittenmissile.jpg