Lich King (M.O.D. version 2?)

Holy shit, the guy from Lich King does sound exactly like Billy on 'Thrash Resurgance'. Nice to see Billy's influence on others. :headbang::kickass:

I agree. I started searching retro-thrash on youtube and saw these guys. I'm definitely impressed.

I'm still looking forward to hearing Billy's new stuff with Mastery.

Just now found this. ...not that I... y'know... search for discussions of us on message boards or anything... ...

I never really thought i had a Milano thing, but I appreciate the comparison. I mostly ape Zetro but it doesn't come across.

Heyyy, while I'm here, try some of the new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lich King??? Isn't that some type of video game thing??

Not being a troll but asking seriously, I thought I saw Mr. T running his mouth about the Lich King during a commercial on last nights Celtics - Cavs game..

No??

Just now found this. ...not that I... y'know... search for discussions of us on message boards or anything... ...

I never really thought i had a Milano thing, but I appreciate the comparison. I mostly ape Zetro but it doesn't come across.

Heyyy, while I'm here, try some of the new stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08lXFAyfl8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuGM3Nk61Sc

Sadly yeah, it's a video game thing, but I named the band before I found out there was a video game character of the same name. It's really ruined the abilty to google ourselves.

so this is a Milano forum, eh? Does he post here?

Sadly yeah, it's a video game thing, but I named the band before I found out there was a video game character of the same name. It's really ruined the abilty to google ourselves.

so this is a Milano forum, eh? Does he post here?

Billy does post here from time to time, but last I heard, his computer was in the shop. Last word on Billy is that he's in a new band called Mastery and they're in the process of recording.

Thanks for posting the new songs, both are awesome!:headbang::kickass:

I remember hearing about that... I'm a big Mastery fan, their LETHAL LEGACY is flat-out one of the best new wave of thrash albums. It's really amazing and overlooked stuff. I have a hard time imagining what Billy's going to do with them, but needless to say, I'm really excited that they're getting together.