"Life In A Lonely Grave"

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I have been re-listening to MV a lot lately, and I just can't get over this song. Don't get me wrong, I really like the rest of the songs, but there is just something about this one. I love the tempo, the heaviness, Urban's fluctuating vocal styles, the twin guitar harmonies, the lyrics, everything. This is 7 minutes of perfection, IMO!

Walter_Langkowski said:
I have been re-listening to MV a lot lately, and I just can't get over this song. Don't get me wrong, I really like the rest of the songs, but there is just something about this one. I love the tempo, the heaviness, Urban's fluctuating vocal styles, the twin guitar harmonies, the lyrics, everything. This is 7 minutes of perfection, IMO!

It is an awesome song. I revisited some Tad Morose yesterday and I played "Corporate Masters" and "In the Shadows" each about three times in a row before I listened to a whole CD.

Bryant

The song and it's heaviness + Urbans vocals is so fucking great, and so is the whole album. I'm waiting for Tad Morose to soon record another awesome album like MV...hope they'll find a vocalist soon !