Life Of Agony "Broken Valley"

LOAroberto said:
What does anyone think of the record? I think it's good. Ofcourse its not River Runs Red but I think its a good mix between all three albums.

I like this album. I see it as the kind of record that takes a few listens to get into though. That's not a bad thing. Mike Monterulo was at the Sayreville gig by the way. He was surprised when I told him that Joey Z is one of my favorite/inspiring guitarists. Scott Ian, Dimebag, Slash, Tom Morello, Jimi Hendrix are all on my list of inspirational guitarists.

Oh, my very first LOA Times, i saw the band on dynamo open air 1994, i think. What da hell, its 11 years left >> The Time is running ..

i was very sadly to hear, keith left the band. but now LOA is back and create a very nice record. i love it. my very best is also river runs red but i love songs like weeds too

I got the album about a week ago...I love some songs and some are OK. It's gonna take me a few listens to really get into it though.

I`ve not heard the record yet...it`s a shame for a die-hard LOA fan...must do my homerwork ASAP ;-)
Just saw the video, good to hear that Joey didnt let Sony force him to quit plaing the leads...

LOAroberto said:
I don't know man. I listened to it today and really starting to become one of my favorites. I mean they will never top RRR and Ugly but its a really good CD.

NO shit ! RRR and Ugly are exceptional albums but Broken Valley is most def the release of the year in any genre of music!! and I like it all.

I was thinking the other day that RRR should have been better mixed/produced/recorded but in hindsight, the rawness might be the source of the magic of that album.