Life of Agony singer is now a tranny

Fuck yeah.

My tutor during my masters was a bloke who became a woman and then back to a bloke and now lives a kind of genderless existence. Cool dude/chick.

lol.

This biological nightmare(not your tutor but transgenders in general, and I am not hatin' just saying its not biologically natural) is another reason to say we are overpopulated

I believe that homosexuality and transgender-ality can be traced to the overpopulation problem. Its mother nature preventing us from breeding even more.

I believe that homosexuality and transgender-ality can be traced to the overpopulation problem. Its mother nature preventing us from breeding even more.

Nice thought, but it doesn't explain how there were transgenders and homos a hundred, two hundred, even a thousand years ago, when the human population wasn't a problem.
I think that just because there are more people, probably makes it seem that there are more of these people than there used to be (also, can't forget that it used to be waaay more frowned upon, so there were a lot of closet homos) - but relatively speaking, there may be the same amount today as there used to be, though I obvsiouly don't have the numbers to back this up.

You mean the natural frequency may have remained the same?

So many factors to consider that I'd find it hard to make any judgement, really.

I'll stick with dressing like a woman for funsies but pounding vag all the same. :lol:

this doesn't make much sense to me; i get having a sex change and i get being homosexual, but this is a middle ground that does what? if he feels like he's a woman why not get a full sex change (i don't know many chicks with dicks) and if he feels like a man who likes men then wouldn't he just be homosexual and maybe do some cross dress or drag? being a man with a dick that dresses/looks like a woman doesn't make sense to me; not hating or anything, whatever floats peoples boat but i don't really understand the middle ground and why anyone would go here/what exactly his transition is?
just because he wants to have the chest/face of a female, doesn't mean his male genital piece doesn't work, i don't want to get too graphic, but he prolly still has a fully functioning penis and still has normal male ejaculation, most males that get breast implants have no intention of changing anything below the waist