Life of Agony singer is now a tranny

just because he wants to have the chest/face of a female, doesn't mean his male genital piece doesn't work, i don't want to get too graphic, but he prolly still has a fully functioning penis and still has normal male ejaculation, most males that get breast implants have no intention of changing anything below the waist

no one is going to respond to this post?

Nice thought, but it doesn't explain how there were transgenders and homos a hundred, two hundred, even a thousand years ago, when the human population wasn't a problem.
I think that just because there are more people, probably makes it seem that there are more of these people than there used to be (also, can't forget that it used to be waaay more frowned upon, so there were a lot of closet homos) - but relatively speaking, there may be the same amount today as there used to be, though I obvsiouly don't have the numbers to back this up.

i remember reading a book about gay people claiming that from about 1850 through the "gay rights movement" of the 1960's
gay people were actually having more children than straight people
because gay men would marry lesbians and the couple would have big wedding that every one in town knew about and then have lots of children as a "disquise" where they'd be using the existence of their children as "proof" of their heterosexuality