Life of Brain, Holy Grail Or The Meaning Of Life?

Best Python Film?

• Life Of Brain

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Holy Grail

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • The Meaning Of Life

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • i dont like snakes so dont ask me!!!

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
so whats your favourite Python film? i'd have to say Holy Grail as its a masterpiece, many say life of brian but you cant match the black knight in the holy grail. hmn, i think Clease is the best actor too, hes a true god (when i say god it just means he is a great person, so dont debate that fact:) )

"What? That! It's just a mere flesh wound! Come back and fight like a man!" I haven't seen that movie in...?? DAMN. Years!

:)

I honestly haven't seen any of them. My friend had the Life of Brian dvd, but I didn't get a chance to watch it. Some of my friends at school had a huge conversation about the Holy Grail, and sadly I was left out of it b/c I haven't seen it. So, on that note, I will be sure to watch these movies very soon because it seems everywhere I go they are mentioned. Hehe, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

"'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large..."

"'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large..."

that reminds me, why cant i think its sir robin (great song) count? he always says 1, 2 , 3, 4, 6 , please remind me, oh and notice how the witch is Connie Booth from Fawlty Towers (the co-writer and character Polly), im sure you all knew that anyway :)

They're all good, but I know Meaning of Life best. It was nice to see them all together again in the 80s, before Graham Chapman died.

I think "Every Sperm is Sacred" is a brilliant song, with some really good choreography along with it. The whole movie seemed to take a lot of effort.

On an A&E special, Steve Martin was hosting. He said, "So where are the members of Monty Python now? Well, they're in this closet." (opens the closet, revealing wide-eyed and frightened Python members)

ROFLOL! I just got a sudden urge to watch all the movies. Hehehhehh, there's nothing quite like Brittish comedy.

Actually, anything related to TV, the Brits do it best. Take the classic "Upstairs, downstairs" for instance! Rawk! :)

My parents were living in England when Monty Python were at their peak, so I can respect the impact they had (at least on (relatively) free thinkers) like my parents.

I vote for 'The Holy Grail'.

What a group.

Hey, who's better together? Monty Python or Opeth?