Lifeless in Seattle.

I just editted my response, took out most of the >>>>> ;)

Seriously, Incesticide is THE Nirvana album, I got it the week it came out and still listen to it like it was brand new, including 429570324 times over the past two weeks.

NAD said:
Nevermind is the album that got me back into rock n' roll after listening to (c)rap for a few years.
What the fuck were you listening to then, New Kids on the Block?

If Nevermind is perfect, then so everything released by Biz Markie (sp?)

My fave from that era was the TEMPLE OF THE DOG project ... but that whole grunge scene in general leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. It was such a downer after all the fun of the poser 80's ... felt like the world was coming to an end.

Thank God Nu Metal came along and saved us ...:wave:

I think "NKOTB" was the reason I started calling bands gay 15 years ago.

I listened to shit like Schooly D and other rap (you know, (c)rap, get it?) for a few years before Nevermind was released, then that and Metallica's black album reminded me why I listened to Twisted Sister and Led Zeppelin when I was 5.

You went from Scooly D to Blut Aus Nord ??? There has to be some award for that :)

Nah, Scooby Doo and me have been like this *shows symbol of tightness, yo* since I was 3, Schooly D came later. :dopey:

I remember listening to that idiot Schooly D when I was 8 and the one song says:

"no more!
Rock n' Roll!
No more fuckin'!
Rock n' Roll!"

over and over again, and I thought "you know, I don't think me and this rap thing are gonna work out..." :tickled: