Lights Out releas in DK

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
I sure hope it will be easier to purchase Lights Out than Saviour.
I had to go to my grandmothers in Jutland which can get hold of pretty much everything. It took them 3 months to get "Saviour", and my 70 something grandmother was downthere asking for it every week. Don't know what that did to your reputation in Denmark?
Seriously, my question is whether it will be possible for me to purchase "Lights Out" in Copenhagen. I've never really ordered anything via the internet and don't really feel comfortable starting now.
Otherwise I will put my grannie on the case again.

The strangelight version of the album is straight from dunc himself if that makes the idea of ordering via the internet any more soothing, plus it has bonus acoustic versions on it too. If you want to order this one then go to

http://www.antimatter.tk

and navigate to the order section

otherwise all i can suggest is to ask a dealer close to you to order it in for you, but the strangelight bonus version is at the moment only via internet

cheers

What a shocker! I found "Lights Out" in Fona! The most mainstream musicchain in DK. OK, it was there main department in Copenhagen which actually has a whole section of Death/Doom metal, the genre Antimatter for some reason are judged to be part of. I'm at my first listen and think I'm going to love it. Having trouble with the lyrics to the title track though, hate to think it's about Anathema but finding it hard to think otherwise. Thought they had settled their differences.

I just realised that Blazing Eternity (another cd I purchased today) are on Prophecy as well. Do you know of them.
Liking them. And they covered Love Shops "En nat bliver det sommer", love that song and that band. "Du længes i mørket, mod dage med håb og med lys. Du kan ikke sove, en nat bliver det sommer, en fjern og fin musik giver dig alt du aldrig fik".