"Lights Out" USA release

StrahmCallin'! said:
I ordered mine (the combo) a couple days ago but I forgot to put a shirt size o_O I think it said L or XL, so I should be ok.

you guys talking about the "lights out combo" :Smug: finally on sunday I would have The End's Saviour in my hands :Spin: sorry didn't request for lihgts out, I asked for "Saviour and TG's Souvenirs" Combo :hotjump:

livingdead_girl said:
but i thought the lights out shirt would come with the lights out cd lol

ahh well, i will wear it to bed. I don't wear white lol
Just wonder, did you get the "Saviour" shirt or the "Lights out" shirt in the special package? I´d like to order it, but am kind of confused...

livingdead_girl said:
it was a saviour shirt with the lights out cd that i ordered for a friend. it was a mix up that has already been fixed.

The End has always gave me great service with a few mistakes, but they always fix them.
Ahh, I get it. I should visit a bank and make a money order for The End... well, we´ll see!

StrahmCallin'! said:
Yeah, I ended up with the white Savior shirt too, but it's ok as I think it's a pretty cool shirt. I even broke it in the day I got it by wearing it to a party and spiling beer and Quarvo on it.

thats what white t-shirts are for though. you should really drink guinness while wearing white, it should be enforced like