Lilitu signs worldwide deal w/ The End Records!

ruinandmisery

The Funeral of Hearts
Jun 12, 2001
near death
www.myspace.com
THE END RECORDS are proud to announce we have entered a worldwide deal with the artistic melodic dark metal band, LILITU from Atlanta, GA. The band is entering Ledbelly Sound Studio to re-record rhythm guitars and began final mixing. Mastering will be done at Glenn Schick Mastering and artwork to be provided by acclaimed artist, Daniel Long. The album to be entitled, The Delores Lesion, will contain 8 tracks and tentative release is June, 04. The band will also appear at this year's BW&BK fest in Cleveland, OH.

J.
www.lilitu.ws

I have a feeling this will be moved to some already existing thread very soon. ;)

congrats anyway, even though I wonder if I´m the only one who doesn´t know how artistic melodic dark metal sounds. :guh: :rolleyes:

Congrats!

And thanks for the CD you sent, Jason. It rocks!

@delirious: nope, ruinandmisery was once a regular, it's just that nowadays he merely stops by whenever there's news concerning his band. i figure some old-timers who remember him and his band might find it handy to have the thread lying around undisturbed. there just isn't much to comment on the subject. except: congrats!

rahvin said:
@delirious: nope, ruinandmisery was once a regular, it's just that nowadays he merely stops by whenever there's news concerning his band. i figure some old-timers who remember him and his band might find it handy to have the thread lying around undisturbed. there just isn't much to comment on the subject. except: congrats!
oh. someone please write "n00b" on my forehead. :eek:

and mr. ruinandmisery: hey, this is good, even though I often get the feeling I´d like this kind of music even better with less growls and double bass drums. but I can definitely see why they signed you :wave:

np: well, guess :)

Thanks guys!

As for posting, I do not just stop buy whenever there is news regarding the band. I visit this forum everyday. To be honest, I'm more of looker as far as posting. When there is a topic that I really want to comment on, I will post. I really like to just view everyones opinion and read what they have to say.

So again, I'm here just as much as everyone else, pretty much everyday reading everyone's posts.

Anyway, thanks for the congrats!

Also, I will add all you peeps in the liners notes, just like I promised!

J.
www.lilitu.ws

Good news!

Ruinandmisery: I'm somewhat lagging behind in the news concerning Lilitu - have you guys released anything new since Memorial? I mean, will this new album be your third release (counting The Earth Gods and Memorial as the first two), or did you make another CD/MCD/whatever somewhere there inbetween? Sorry if I sound too confusing, but it has been so long since Memorial that I kind of expected you guys to have released something already...

-Villain

Villain said:
Good news!

Ruinandmisery: I'm somewhat lagging behind in the news concerning Lilitu - have you guys released anything new since Memorial? I mean, will this new album be your third release (counting The Earth Gods and Memorial as the first two), or did you make another CD/MCD/whatever somewhere there inbetween? Sorry if I sound too confusing, but it has been so long since Memorial that I kind of expected you guys to have released something already...

-Villain
Thanks man, good to hear from you!

yes, this is coming after Memorial.

will be out in June.

Cheers,

J.

Hearse said:
I congratulated you on The End Records forum already, but lets do it again.
Congratulations! :D
Atleast this shows that hard work pays it back after all :cool:
Thanks man! We do appreciate it very much. We are very excited to have a label behind us. Andreas has been very easy to work with, and is going to push the band and the release. We are also playing at this years BWBK Fest along with Katatonia, should be fun!

J.
www.lilitu.ws