Lilitu reforms...

zekeyou

Mar 3, 2004
The Triiiaaannnnggggle
Just spun "The Delores Lesion" today and was reminiscing about this excellent Atlanta band that featured the keyboardist from Pyrameze and their change in sound/name over to Blood Promise a couple years back...

Anyhow, I checked their website and saw that it appears "Blood Promise" is still going but Lilitu has reformed:
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

LILITU IS BACK : New Members and Info

After many many months of silence, Lilitu has reformed and drastically changed directions. With the addition of J. Blake S. from Georgia based Black Metal band Hills of Sefiroth, Lilitu will continue as a two piece with founding member Henry Derek Bonner.

A drastic departure from what you heard on 'The Delores Lesion' (The End Records), the songs currently being demoed hearken back to the bands much rawer roots; adding many influences of raw, cold Norwegian Black Metal, and earthen folk acoustics - the revamped Lilitu are geared to offer a dark black ritual as yet not heard by their fans.

Expect a truly different trip. More news and demos soon.

This could be interesting...

Spinning "Memorial" and "The Earth Gods" tomorrow...

this should be pretty interesting. Jonah's a buddy of mine and played on our record, and I heard the BP stuff when they were doing their last label demo, and it was great. I like BP a lot better than Lilitu though.

I'm glad. While I like Blood Promise material I was pretty miffed when the original plan was just to axe Lilitu completely. Shit like Memorial and Delores Lesion are pimpadelic.