Jonah News

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
Taken from Bravewords.com

LILITU To Open For CRADLE OF FILTH/ARCH ENEMY; New Members Announced [Life in Black - 04.10.22 07:43:48]

With the recent release of their new album, The Delores Lesion (on The End Records), Atlanta dark metal wonder LILITU, have issued BW&BK with their latest update.

"Hi all! We know it's been a while since the last update, so here we go. Things are moving along rather well in the Lilitu camp. The new album, The Delores Lesion, has been getting great reviews from all over, and we are excited to see that it's being received so well. We have a new show confirmed for November 13th, 2004: The band is opening the Headbangers Ball Tour in Atlanta with CRADLE OF FILTH, ARCH ENEMY, HIMSA and BLEEDING THROUGH. We go on promptly at 7PM. We hope everyone will join us. We will be giving away some copies of The Delores Lesion, plus we have new merchandise for everyone to buy!

"We are also proud to announce two new members to the Lilitu fold. New bassist Eric Smith has joined us. Eric has tons of knowledge in the music field, and can play the bass like a madman. Also, we have recruited current PYRAMAZE keyboardist Jonah Weingarden. We are sure that Jonah's skills are going to take our atmospheric hymns to the next level. Be sure to catch the Headbangers Ball show in Atlanta. Both new members will be playing the show. In other news, Jason (Piona guitars) and Derek (Bonner vocals/guitars) have secured endorsement deals with J. Nunis Custom Guitars in Atlanta. Fans of Les Pauls and Paul Reed Smith are encouraged to check them out! Go here for more info, www.jnunisguitars.com. We hope to see everyone on tour this winter /early spring. Until next time.

Rock On!"

Um... HELL YEA! I have known about this but didn't want to say anything until an official announcement was made. I will be there, i was going to the show anyway.

Brent

Well, I'm in the process of getting ready to travel down to Atlanta for our first show together. it should be super sweet. -j