Lilitu

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Hi all,

Im wondering how many people here are into Lilitu. They're from Atlanta and I figure there's gotta be a few locals that dig em. I just got back from spending Thursday night and Fri with them and catching their show at the SXSW in Austin (my review of it will be up on the site monday). I have to say these are some of the nicest and coolest guys Ive ever met in a band as well as the fact that they have damn good songs as well.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Hi all,

Im wondering how many people here are into Lilitu. They're from Atlanta and I figure there's gotta be a few locals that dig em. I just got back from spending Thursday night and Fri with them and catching their show at the SXSW in Austin (my review of it will be up on the site monday). I have to say these are some of the nicest and coolest guys Ive ever met in a band as well as the fact that they have damn good songs as well.

Ben

I hate you Ben, I hate you with an extreme passion that exceedes the boundaries of hate...eternally :bah: :bah: :bah:

Ben,

Did Biomechanical play at SXSW? I read that they were playing on March 17 somewhere in Texas for a music-industry show, but don't know if SXSW is the same thing as I'm thinking.

eppst1 said:
Some them at Cleveland last summer. Immediately went and bought the CD after their set.

Good stuff...

Ed, you should've come down to SXSW this past weekend. We fried brains with our performance. I'll post some pictures if you'd like

Fiddler, Yea Biomechanical was there but I rolled in too late to catch them. Which sucks cos I actually am digging their stuff. I prefer the non Panteraisms though but hey it still would have been a good show.

Feel free to post the pics Noah but credit me if you will pretty please.

Ben

Who all here has their first two albums? Ive had Memorial and Delores Lesion for awhile and just got Earth Gods today. Im curious as to what people think of their first two cds.

Ben is sexy

Daybreaker said:
Fiddler, Yea Biomechanical was there but I rolled in too late to catch them. Which sucks cos I actually am digging their stuff. I prefer the non Panteraisms though but hey it still would have been a good show.

Feel free to post the pics Noah but credit me if you will pretty please.

Ben

Always... had planned on it

I like them a lot and get along with them, although there are a few locals who apparently don't.

Going back pretty far, now.... http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/wrek-lil/ will take you to a few pics of Lilitu playing in-studio at WREKage, back when Adina was in the band. That's Jim Raggi (prior-year ProgPower sponsor) hanging around in the studio that night as well. (A moment of silence, please, for the old studio....)

Pellaz said:
I like them a lot and get along with them, although there are a few locals who apparently don't.

Going back pretty far, now.... http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/wrek-lil/ will take you to a few pics of Lilitu playing in-studio at WREKage, back when Adina was in the band. That's Jim Raggi (prior-year ProgPower sponsor) hanging around in the studio that night as well. (A moment of silence, please, for the old studio....)

91.1 huh? Awesome! I've been down here with Lilitu and Avian practicing/doing shows, and I could never find a good radio station. Lol

MajorRager said:
91.1 huh? Awesome! I've been down here with Lilitu and Avian practicing/doing shows, and I could never find a good radio station. Lol

http://www.wrekage.org/playlists.php

...should bring up the most-recent show's playlist.

Last night's show started a bit late since our usual early-evening host, Daniel, was over at the Amorphis gig (plus a Tech baseball game ran into our usual 10pm timeslot for a bit). Normally we run 10pm Fri. - 6am Sat. morning and I'm usually the last deejay on. I'm always looking for 'fun' requests, of course. :)