Lilitu

demon talented

enduring iconoclast
May 30, 2002
the body formerly referred to as TheLedTool
I had d/led a song by Lilitu called "Unwill," and I was pretty impressed by what I heard. I know they have a record available on The End Records titled "The Earth Gods," but I haven't been able to get much info on the band. Their official site ( http://www.lilitu.ws/ ) is "in the process of changing servers" as it states. I was hoping for maybe some info on which album "Unwill" is on, or more info on the band in general? Other songs to d/l?

Well they are done spamming the forum and naturally we never heard from him again. I think i saw him on another forum but dont worry, when they have something new to spam he will come right back.

Originally posted by TheLedTool
I had d/led a song by Lilitu called "Unwill," and I was pretty impressed by what I heard. I know they have a record available on The End Records titled "The Earth Gods," but I haven't been able to get much info on the band. Their official site ( http://www.lilitu.ws/ ) is "in the process of changing servers" as it states. I was hoping for maybe some info on which album "Unwill" is on, or more info on the band in general? Other songs to d/l?

The Earth Gods= Excellent music, but the most piss poor production you've ever heard. More 'woodsy' in nature than

Memorial= Excellent music, excellent production, A-class all the way, has Unwill. If you like that song you should like the rest of the album.

Originally posted by Smekermann
Minsanthrope: how about you fuck off and go troll somewhere else? Not only was your incoherent rambling not needed, you failed to make ANY fucking sense whatsoever.

Memorial is available either in the UM store and WAS available on The End a few days ago. Don't know if they still have it or not, but that's where I got my copy. Excellent album, by the way. It's almost like Opeth, except with 80s gothic influences instead of 70s prog rock influences. Heh.

I dont talk with idiots that have less than 50 post.

Lilitu-guitarist Jason Piona is registered on UM with the nick "Ruinandmisery", if I recall it correctly. Try sending him a private message. I could also perhaps give you his e-mail address, if you can't get in touch with him otherwise. I got my Memorial directly from him by mail.

And idiots with less that 50 posts: I'll give you an advice - just ignore Misanthrope, if he bothers you. ;)

-Villain

I understood perfectly what Misanthrope originally said. Ruinandmisery did plug Lilitu a lot around the time of Memorial's release.

Anyway, I agree that Memorial is an excellent album. I bought it on eBay directly from the band. The UM store carries it. Buy it from there. Also, you can e-mail Tomer at The End Records who can get it in stock for you.

Good to see someone else getting into this band. Now if they would only play a few shows in Atlanta or anywhere near me. :D

What ever happened to not talking to idiots with less then 50 posts, BIETCH?

And my "5 year olds come up with better insults than you" comment still stands. Am I supposed to find the fact that you think I'm an EQ fan offensive? Try again, friend.

I rest my case.

So was this about winning or loosing? How interesting, for me it was just about being annoyed by the ignorace of a newb that "owns my ass". Maybe a few hundred posts later you will find out that not everyone with a big mouth has a thin skin, at the very least not I.

Misanthrope: Trying to impress the crowd by your high post count? Well, it ain't working, Mr. I-Hit-My-Refresh-Button-As-Many-Times-As-I-Can. Massiv posting hasn't anything to do with quality posting, dude.

Yes, 'cause we all know everything here is based on posts! If I don't have fucking thousands upon thousands of spam "LOL!!! OPETH RULEZZZZ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)" replies, that just MUST mean I'm not worthy, right? That is so fucking stupid, it's not even worth my time trying to argue against it. Not only that, I registered a few months after you. I just didn't post unless I actually had something to say (something which OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to you). So how about you take all this "UR A NEWBIE LOL UR NOT WORTHY OF TALKING TO ME", stick it up your ass and go take a fucking hike?

Ok consider thyself lucky, for i am bored and will exteriorize an in depth response.

Im not angry at your post count, im angry at your stupid fucking sensitivity. I was nearly pointing out how RuinandMisery was a very active member of the board and other boards and when he was done spaming the boards about his bands he outright left and was never to be seen around again. You have no way to know this because you werent around in that time.

How come then than you break in the conversation saying im incoherent? You could have asked why i was being incoherent and i would have included this indepth response earlier, but oo noo you had to show us how fucking l337 you are and started trying to picking a fight with me. Let me tell you something ask anyone in the forum, you are incredible lucky i wasnt in the mood and didnt make you look like a complete fucking retarded asshole eariler but you kinda seem to enjoy that.

So i told you how stupid and newbie you are? of course, why? cause you come in acting like you are to be Respected by everyone, respect is something you win over time. Not only that, you choose to start a fight ( instead of asking ) with me, and you choose to be all girlie about the fact that i refused to explain myself to an arrogant son of a bitch that comes smiling into a fucking closed room? You might as well bath in fish blood and jump into a pit with sharks.

You see, only certain people can pull off your actitude, those people with a reputation of being an outright bastard who never shuts the fuck up. You dont win that reputation by screaming crap at people who ignores you since the start, you win that reputation by attacking people who deserves it with stupidity. You had no way to know what i was talking about, you could had asked and THEN run your attack, but that was too fucking civil to you.

Take a look around, everyone knows how i am, everyone knows how i post, everyone knows why im a cranky bitter bastard. In fact you could have waited a couple of thats and you would have found out yourself. I am not a polite person, im not even a person im less than that when it comes to social crap, everyone here knows how to deal with me and most newbies stay away before saying crap to me or are aware of what they are getting into.

In your particular case i could have ignored you, most of the times i do because i know newbies dont usually now me ( then again sometimes i dont it depends on my mood ) The reason i didnt is that this time around i wasnt even being that fucking agressive, i wasnt even trowing that much crap to RuinandMisery, and it was possibly the only comment in days i didnt expected a negative responste to, because everyone knows what i say is not crazy. The fact that you closed your eyes and trow yourself into a load of crap just made me lost the little faith i had with other newbies lately.

You and only you showed me that newbies are stupid. You and only you showed me that they expect everyone to take care of them as if they were little kids to be protected. You and only you showed me how fucking arrogant newbies can be acting like they know all there is to know, You and only you proved to me you dont deserve to be threated as an equal, You and only you showed me that the opeth fanbase is having a lot of troubles when idiots like you get to listen to the band, You and only you show me how some people are just plain morons who cant ASK anything because they feel so threaten when they are not included in a conversation, when i was willing to include you by explaining to you about RuinandMisery.

But guess what, You never asked me.