Limited Edition Sonata Arctica Reckoning Night

Well from what I can tell it contains the release of reckoning night in limited edition digipack with a t-shirt in the drawstring Seabag with the Sonata Arctica logo as well as a t-shirt. I think there might be more in the bag but i'm not sure. Thats good enough for me though

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of Nuclear Blast and their fucking "special editions" of all their cds. Lets see, even though I despise Dimmu Borgir, they had what, 5 formats for the new cd? Theres the Once LTD edit, DEvil's Ground digi with bonus, the Edguy ltd, that piece of shit In Flames box (ooo you get a box of matches and a cd-r. A CD-R of live videos. WOW!) and now Sonata. Really, I wish Edguy had stayed with AFM and Sonata with Spinefarm.

Ben

I happen to be into the limited edition shit, but as far as Nightwish goes, they always put out 5,000 different versions and formats of everything they release, regardless if they are on Spinefarm or Nuclear Blast. Anyway, the Sonata bag looks very cool. It is funny to see what they come up with next, but whatever, I'll bite if it is a band I love like Sonata or Nightwish! See you guys in a week!!!!

The thing that irks me however is the fact that none of these ever get released in the States. I have to give props to Century Media however, on their recent Power Metal releases they have been giving freebies to all US releases that in Europe are LTD like the DVD for the new Dream Evil and making up for the fact that Modus Vivendi was drastically late coming by throwing on three cover songs.

Ben

Relax there Ben.... remember the pills.... must keep taking the pills
:D
Besides, what would you do if there weren't so many cool things to choose from anyway? Life is good.

Daybreaker said:
The thing that irks me however is the fact that none of these ever get released in the States. I have to give props to Century Media however, on their recent Power Metal releases they have been giving freebies to all US releases that in Europe are LTD like the DVD for the new Dream Evil and making up for the fact that Modus Vivendi was drastically late coming by throwing on three cover songs.

Ben
:D

Gar. Well cool things to choose from for me should be the new Sonata, new Angra, new Nightwish, Mercenary, and discovering new bands. I dunno, I did an editorial on this a long time ago and nothing pisses me off in terms of buying cds than when I find out that I just bought the "normal" edit of an album and find out that theres an uber edit with like ten bonus tracks, a DVD, stickers, and a stripper that makes my normal jewel case version look like a piece of shit.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Gar. Well cool things to choose from for me should be the new Sonata, new Angra, new Nightwish, Mercenary, and discovering new bands. I dunno, I did an editorial on this a long time ago and nothing pisses me off in terms of buying cds than when I find out that I just bought the "normal" edit of an album and find out that theres an uber edit with like ten bonus tracks, a DVD, stickers, and a stripper that makes my normal jewel case version look like a piece of shit.

Ben

Dude, I have to put up with that all the time with:
Deep Purple
Kansas
Heart
Jethro Tull
and others

Btw, DEEP PURPLE-BURN (SPECIAL EDITION) comes out sept.27 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
I'm not much of a CD reviewer or anything, but it just seemed like very straightfoward, nothing special about it metal. Sonata Arctica is one of my favorite bands and I was really expecting a lot, and I was let down. I mean it's not bad album, but certainly not as good as I was hoping for.

Petethedrummer said:
I'm not much of a CD reviewer or anything, but it just seemed like very straightfoward, nothing special about it metal. Sonata Arctica is one of my favorite bands and I was really expecting a lot, and I was let down. I mean it's not bad album, but certainly not as good as I was hoping for.

I understand, but I still am expecting alot.

nightwish58 said:
That looks cool, but I have 2 questions.

1. How the hell do I order if I only understand English?
2. What is in the bag? A snake:)
Click on the union jack icon in the top left corner of the page to view the site in English? That should be easy enough....