Sonata Arctica Live Album/DVD

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Finnish melodic metallers SONATA ARCTICA have announced the track listing for their long-awaited DVD/CD, "For the Sake of Revenge", to be released March 31, 2006. It is as follows:

01. Intro
02. Misplaced
03. Blinded No More
04. Fullmoon / White Pearls Black Oceans
05. Victoria's Secret
06. Broken
07. 8th Commandment
08. Shamandalie
09. Kingdom for a Heart
10. Replica
11. My Land
12. Black Sheep
13. Sing in Silence/the End of this Chapter
14. San Sebastian
15. Gravenimage
16. Don't Say a word
17. The Cage
18. Vodkaa... (hava nagila)

As previously reported, SONATA ARCTICA have been confirmed as the opening act for German hard rock singer Doro Pesch (ex-WARLOCK) on her headlining European tour in April/May 2006. In addition, SONATA ARCTICA have announced several headlining shows in Holland, France and Switzerland.

SONATA ARCTICA's fourth studio album, "Reckoning Night", was released last year via Nuclear Blast Records.

I had no idea that they were planning on releasing this. I reckon that it could be good. Correction I know it will be good, I mean it is Sonata Arctica how can you go wrong?

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

Eek. I hope it's better than Songs of Silence. That was a HORRIBLE sounding live disk.

Almost soured me from getting Reckoning Night (but I did) and that's a killer disk)

(And I have SoS for trade if anyone wants it). Blech.

-jeremy

control-denied777 said:
no wolf and Raven?thats like their best song

I am wondering the same thing. That was the first Sonata song I ever heard. Basically, this DVD needed to come out a while ago, as I need more material from Silence. And I sure hope this track listing isnt indicative of their setlist when I see them next month. Not that it wouldnt be awesome, but there's quite a few favorites missing there. Just being a bit selfish...

1) I'm surprised no Wolf & Raven
2) I'm surprised how many damn songs they're playing off their first album. I like their 1st album - but would've liked to see a couple more new songs verse half the first album

you know that this is one of the best bands ever when you cant fit all the "hits" on one DVD! I just cant wait till the Chicago show. It will be fun to see how many people show up for a SA gig.

Can't wait for this release; the one & only time I saw them at Wacken '03 was right after Slayer, at about 1 AM, and I was just dead tired by then. I've already missed them once in NYC, and am going to miss them again in 4 weeks due to business travel! :(

This'll have to do, and oh yeah, the more off "Ecliptica" the better IMO.