Sonata Arctica Live Album/DVD (March 31, 2006)

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
Finnish melodic metallers SONATA ARCTICA have announced the track listing for their long-awaited DVD/CD, "For the Sake of Revenge", to be released March 31, 2006. It is as follows:

01. Intro
02. Misplaced
03. Blinded No More
04. Fullmoon / White Pearls Black Oceans
05. Victoria's Secret
06. Broken
07. 8th Commandment
08. Shamandalie
09. Kingdom for a Heart
10. Replica
11. My Land
12. Black Sheep
13. Sing in Silence/the End of this Chapter
14. San Sebastian
15. Gravenimage
16. Don't Say a word
17. The Cage
18. Vodkaa... (hava nagila)

As previously reported, SONATA ARCTICA have been confirmed as the opening act for German hard rock singer Doro Pesch (ex-WARLOCK) on her headlining European tour in April/May 2006. In addition, SONATA ARCTICA have announced several headlining shows in Holland, France and Switzerland.

SONATA ARCTICA's fourth studio album, "Reckoning Night", was released last year via Nuclear Blast Records.

a little more info, if anyone doesnt know already. 2006 U.S. tour. they will be coming to Atlanta on the 18th of February, which is bad ass, i finally get to see my all time favorite Finnish band. check SonataArctica.info for a list of the US tour dates.

Cool, thanks forthe info! I think they've released to many little little things that kind of sucked. I got the End of This Chapter cd/dvd, the booklet/discography was pretty cool, but that DVD was gay. It's an acoustic "jam" with Jani playing some Sonata Songs and Tony's clapping along. Finally we'll get a regular DVD of concert footage. SA live on Feb. 10th, 2006! :headbang:

Well as much as this release is going to kick ass I'm looking forward to these ones abit more ;)

Kalmah - The Black Waltz
Norther - Till Death Do Us Part
Korpiklaani - Tales of the Road
Ensiferum - Dragonheads

I don't really know if all those names are correct but pretty damn close.