Linda on One

eddog

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2005
For those that weren't there... here's Linda on One.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is.......When will Linda go out on tour with a big famous band? Watching her is like watching Tommy Lee or someone of that caliber.

JLPriest8-31-08_005.jpg

Just Like Priest

Damage8-31-08_006.jpg

Linda and Kevin

Damage8-31-08_010.jpg

Chris

Punks8-31-08_027.jpg

Chris with The Atomic Punks

Punks8-31-08_018.jpg

Eddie's solo

Punks8-31-08_023.jpg

David Lee Ralph

A few more pics here: Cane's 8-31-08

I just have to say that Linda McDonald is not only one of the best drummers I've ever played with, she's one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of jamming with. She's been so supportive of us and helpful... and just has the ability to make everyone around her feel good by just being herself. The Iron Maidens as a whole have become not only good friends to us, but family.

I'd like once again to thank them all for the help and friendship... especially Linda and Mark for helping to keep us going while Boyd is recovering. I know Boyd is proud of you, and really excited to have you filling in for him while he's out.

We love you, and YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Chris Brightwell
Damage Inc

Can anyone guess what song Linda is playing here? :)

Setlist:
Sandman
Creep
Sad
Puppetz
Orion
One
Seek

Puppetz segueing right into Orion. Man, that was fuckin awesome.

41.jpg

That was great! Thanks for the pix and vids! What a great lineup of bands as well! Wish I could have been there.
How goes the recovery, Boyd? Hope all is going well with you.

I'm getting a bit better day by day. I'm hoping to start playing again in a month or so. In the mean time, Linda is kicking so much ass. :kickass: It is just SO COOL to see her up there. Everything is going great!

Boyd

Wow! Thank you all so much for the kind words and for posting some vid!! That was SOOOOOOOooooo much fun to play with the Damage Inc guys! What a great group of lads to jam with! Thank You, Boyd, for letting me have this opportunity to play with your bandmates. I hope you are healing up nicely and will be up and ready to resume your throne soon! :headbang: