Linda on One

I just have to say that Linda McDonald is not only one of the best drummers I've ever played with, she's one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of jamming with. She's been so supportive of us and helpful... and just has the ability to make everyone around her feel good by just being herself. The Iron Maidens as a whole have become not only good friends to us, but family.

I'd like once again to thank them all for the help and friendship... especially Linda and Mark for helping to keep us going while Boyd is recovering. I know Boyd is proud of you, and really excited to have you filling in for him while he's out.

We love you, and YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Chris Brightwell
Damage Inc

Can't wait to see you guys play again with our Linda. Glad she can help you out..and most of all..I'm glad she's our drummer. :)

The one saving grace of seeing a show at McMurphy's (and its postage stamp stage) is the fact that you're right on top of the action. I was literally 10 feet from Linda during the show and it was a rare opportunity to truly appreciate her chops.

She was AMAZING on One. You can see the concentration written on her face. Her precision is magnificent and yet there's always that exhuberent smile exhibiting her sheer joy in her craft. Linda just makes the concert that much more enjoyable because she's bringing you into something she loves and she shares that energy with you.

She also got to show off some familiar territory when the guys played "The Trooper" with Frank from JLP on lead vocals, Mega-Cool.

Thank you for yet another wonderful perfomance little drummer girl, always a pleasure to watch you pound those skins...:headbang:

Peace

She also got to show off some familiar territory when the guys played "The Trooper" with Frank from JLP on lead vocals, Mega-Cool.

Peace

It would have been nice if he had been given enough notice to learn the lyrics. He was being coached on that throughout the song.

If this temp lineup does too many more shows, people will say "Boyd who?" :lol::headbang: