Line-up?

Rychster

New Metal Member
Oct 15, 2005
Does anyone know a close to reality list of the songs Opeth will be playing on their current tour? I hope I am allowed to ask this and could not see a thread about this topic. I will be going to see them in Chicago in a little over a week and am getting psyched!!!!!!!:headbang: I live in VA so you can see they made a good impression on me:worship:

I just joined and I had to say hi to my fellow Opeth lovers! I am a metal head through and through but only got to know Opeth the past couple of years. I am a long-time follower of Queensryche (hence my handle) and love bands that are different. Opeth is quickly becoming my all-time favorite band but is definitely my favorite now. QR is a little tired sounding so I hope for better songs from them in O:M part 2.

BTW - My favorite song is BRI. I may be in the minority by loving Damnation but all their albums have a place in my heart. I do love the growl/clean variations of their songs and the riffs are second to none! The progressive sound is also one of the main reasons why I love them so much.

I look forward to discussing their music with you all.