Line6 Amp For Sale

Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
I have a Line6 Spider 112 amp that I need to get rid of. It is in near-new condition, as I have hardly ever played it. This amp looks and sounds wonderful. The amp is 50watts, has tons of fun effects built in, and has a single 12" speaker. The amp comes in the original packaging and includes the manual.

I am only asking $300 (plus shipping) for this amp. You will find it listed in the Musician's Friend catalog for $400. I will accept PayPal, certified bank checks and money orders only.

For those of you making the trip to Atlanta for ProgPower, you can have the option to pick up the amp at the show. This may save some of you the cost of shipping. If you choose this option, I will request a minimum of half payment as a guarantee that you will come to pick up the item. If I make arrangements with you to pick up the amp at the show, and you don't come for it, then your cash will be payment for my time.

If I can't sell this in a few weeks, I will be putting the item on eBay. I just wanted to offer it up to any fellow musicians here first.

If you, or anybody you know, are seriously interested, please e-mail me at metallisnob@yahoo.com

Thanks!
--Mike

PS -> This item is being sold as-is. That means NO refunds and NO exchanges.

sorry i don't have a use for your amp, but I'm curious about Pink Cream 69... can you give me any reference for what they sound like?

Thanks for checking out the ad anyway. :)

I first heard of PC69 when I was talking with the guys from Balance of Power. They went on tour with PC69 and AXXIS in support of their Ten More Tales... album. PC69 has a very AOR type of sound, like BoP. I only have the one album, but I like it a lot for it's almost 80s style sound. The guitars sounds really good and the vocals pull you into the spirit of each track. Several tracks have that almost forgotten anthemic quality to them that makes you want to sing along. If you like the AOR style at all, then these guys (at least this album- I've been meaning to get more) are worth a shot.

Hope that helps! :)

--Mike

I have a AX2 212 Combo that I have been using for the last two years and it rules. If anyone is in need a a solid practice amp I would seriously suggest checking out these Line 6 amps they rock.

http://www.line6.com

Bear

I have a AX2 212 Combo that I have been using for the last two years and it rules. If anyone is in need a a solid practice amp I would seriously suggest checking out these Line 6 amps they rock.

http://www.line6.com

Bear

Thanks for the endorsement, bear :)

The amp is still for sale, people. This is your chance to get a great guitar amp for a good price. You can even pick it up here in Atlanta for ProgPower!

--Mike