linked here from Ion Vein

SID

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2002
Austin, Texas
Visit site
hey I was checking out some Prog bands and on Ion Vein sites they had some links and I wasn't really looking at the names but I noticed Texas and thought cool, I will just go and check it out and.......

I have not been able to pick my jaw up off the ground.. You guys totally blow me away.. Awesome Job!!!!!!!
I have already told a friend about you guys!

Anyways, wanted to stop and say Hi and will be a regular. Glad I finally have a Texas Prog Band to support. Will have to check show dates and see when I can make it from Austin to wherever you are playing :D

Keep up the good work and congrats on an awesome band, sound, material, lyrics, songs, ok, ok, I'll stop for now :D
Peace

Thanks for the awesome words SID!!!

That's really cool that you found our site!!!
I'll have to send a "thank you" over to Chris Lotesto for linking us to his page. ;)
Ion Vein is a great band, and we were fortunte enough to play with those guys at last year's ProgPower 1 event in Lansing, IL.

Anyway, I'm really glad that you enjoyed the music...and it's really good to know you're right down the road from us. As soon as we start doing shows, we'll pop up the dates on our website...so keep checking back :)

...and WELCOME to the board!!!! Feel free to post as much as you want ;)

All the Best,
~D

and thanks so much for spreading the name and our music to your friends!!! Word of mouth is our biggest promotion!!! :cool:

hey no problem at all Dave.. And also thanks for being on the forums and posting and all! :cool:

I will try to post often and since I am unemployed I will have many opportunities. I haven't even listened to Ion Vein after I came to your site. :lol:

I will keep checking back for dates and as soon as I get some cash, I will purchase a CD or 2 from ya..

Peace