Linkin Park - One Step Closer DI's (Quad w/ Official vox + more)

I'm sure people appreciate how many cover tracks you've put out for mixing practice, but maybe you should consider condensing all of these to a single thread. You'll still get to the front page whenever it's bumped, but there won't be several, nearly identically named, threads (with the same purpose) all floating around at once. ;)

I'm sure people appreciate how many cover tracks you've put out for mixing practice, but maybe you should consider condensing all of these to a single thread. You'll still get to the front page whenever it's bumped, but there won't be several, nearly identically named, threads (with the same purpose) all floating around at once. ;)

If a mod wishes to condense all my releases to a single thread that is fine by me :) Speaking of which, what release should we do next?

Thanks for uploading :)
Had a quick go at reamp and mix before tonight's session in the studio.
Mesa Triple Rectifier \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
My try :
it's a headphones mix so i'm pretty sure my kick and snare will be too loud haha

My try! Old good LePou456 on guitars. I need to finally use my Kemper for reamping :D

My mix:

These are some great stems. Could you tell me what Guitar/DI Box way used to record this?

Thanks for the DI's :D What guitar you playing this on, with what mics??

Soundcloud keep blocking the song for copyright infingement. Any tips? Never experienced this before

Thanks for the DI's :D What guitar you playing this on, with what mics??

Soundcloud keep blocking the song for copyright infingement. Any tips? Never experienced this before

I'm using a PRS Custom with Duncan Sentiant and Nazguls. Copyright tips? youtube?

Cool man, thanks! Do you also use something before audio interface, like a DI box or something? Those DI's sounded so slick, and so easy to work with (really few frequencies that needed cutting. Unlike my own DI's....) Definitely interested in hearing more about your setup :) Keep it up!