links

Well, Id shit my pants. I discovered I have the same thing when we were in Bern Alps, on Sphinx Terrase at Jungfraujoch. The thing was, the floor underneath my feet was see-through and I could see the whole abyss of 350 m below my feet. Thats what cracked me. I couldnt move. Im not afraid of heights when standing on top of a mountain, on firm ground, but when its something artificial, like a steel see-through floor of a construction, I go nuts.

Btw. Dubai seems to be a terrible place, its like a sand pit. Everything covered in sand, the air seemed really dirty. But Im sure theyll figure out a solution for that, theyre crazy enough.
On the local bridge the same thing happens to me. At some points they have a metal grid as floor, and you can see the water underneath, at some 50-60 meters below. It takes me a while to manage to pass over it.

I've heard Dubai (or was it some other place nearby?) has really awful conditions, you can get dehydrated really fast if you're not indoors, and even swimming in the sea can make you dehydrated to a dangerous point. I think they have salt in their milk.

(note: this is post is not included in my 5 letter word limit challenge because I'm presenting my work and the work of others.)

Me and some friends gathered this summer in order to shoot a small movie meant to be a parody of all things japanese anime. The budget was 0$ and the motivation was high, the result is horrible (which I think adds up to the silliness of the whole thing) but full of good intentions. You can follow the link below to view it, just know that you need the DivX web player and that the movie is in French. So if you don't speak the language you can still watch the film, for the pretty images. [brag]I play the main character. [brag]

http://maximebrisset.quartzquebec.com/