Lionheart lyrics

Agreed,

It's all well and good for people to get a taste of Saxon through downloading off the Internet, but if you like it go and buy it. Dont ask for the f****** lyrics you freeloader.

Hey you assholes, the album is not for sale in Brasil yet l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Understand now?????????????

I also think its ignorant for you guys to blast anybody just for asking for lyrics. Where did he ever say that he downloaded the album and was a "freeloader"? You guys jumped to that conclusion and then jumped all over him.

Some people like to know what the lyrics on an album are like before they buy it (I'm one of them, too).

All that to say, BACK OFF! There's no call for that kind of reaction to somebody.

Nice comment, Mr Jesus. I did not immediately think that Hamann was downloading the music. However, after reading Matrattz, Paxo and Almo's comments I also presumed that this was a request from someone downloading. It all kind of made sense, you know? I don't think these guys' comments are out of line if illegal downloading is being performed, but maybe we did all 'presume' a little too quickly.
I think the best way to sort this situation out is if we wait for a reply from Hamann. That should provide an opportunity to make things a little clearer on the matter and to avoid any offence.
You appear to be like your names-sake, Mr Jesus - the voice of peace, rationality and reason! Welcome to the forum, My Good Man!

nightwar - thank you! I appreciate the compliment. I hate downloading illegally too. Its stealing plain and simple. If that's why he wants the lyrics, then I agree with those comments above. Its just that he didn't say it, so we can't really infer it.

I think this album is next on my purchase list. Saxon freakin' rocks!

The album is not for sale in Brasil yet and the record company didn't have any date to give to the fans. Saxon will be play here in April of the next year, and i will be there. :hotjump:
Maybe then, the company remember to put the record for sale.

Thanks
Ricardo

Thanks for resolving the situation, Ricardo. All the Forum members are passionate about the band and its future, so you can understand the anti-download vibe. Apologies are due!
If you have any problems with distribution etc. You did the correct action. The forum is the first place to let Saxon know how you feel about anything relating to the band!
Brazil deserve 'LionHeart' and I'm sure Biff will want to know why the album is not getting the exposure it deserves over there!

Cheers and keep posting!

Hamann said:
The album is not for sale in Brasil yet and the record company didn't have any date to give to the fans. Saxon will be play here in April of the next year, and i will be there. :hotjump:
Maybe then, the company remember to put the record for sale.

Thanks
Ricardo
Glad you are a lyric fan, when I had a scanner, I would have made some copies of it Hamann out of my booklet,( maybe somebody can make a saxonroom in Paltalk under Music and maybe somebody can read out of the booklet for you or maybe somebody can play the music..) but havent any.. I understand your situation I ate my complete fingers just waiting for the CD... You better take a good pizza do you promisse me!:D You Brazilians deserve Saxon I had some contact with Brazilians and made them familiar with saxon just by telling them of this forum. ...

nightwar said:
Thanks for resolving the situation, Ricardo. All the Forum members are passionate about the band and its future, so you can understand the anti-download vibe. Apologies are due!
He hasn't resolved the situation at all nightwar. He still hasn't said that he didn't download the album, only that you can't buy the album in Brazil. But you can buy it on Amazon, Play.com, and a whole bunch of other websites.

Paxoman said:
He hasn't resolved the situation at all nightwar. He still hasn't said that he didn't download the album, only that you can't buy the album in Brazil. But you can buy it on Amazon, Play.com, and a whole bunch of other websites.
yes ok but there are a lot of people who just dont want to buy CD's on Amazon or other websites..I never did it to be honest! Don't like that at all, dunno what it is but have something against it... Always wanne buy in a real store! He just did ask for lyrics, just as I did when the CD wasn't released at all.. I trust that bloke from Brasil, I feel that in my Saxon heart..and I am not naive. Why is that nice Lionheart CD not for sale in Brasil yet? Are they inferior or something?

OK, Paxo - I know what you mean, but we can't demand that people tell us if they've committed Downloading. I do think that we have sent out the message that we don't agree with it, and that is all we can do.
The CD may be available on Amazon etc. but like Heavycelli said, not everyone uses them or wants to. Also, a credit card etc may not be an option to use (something you need for Net Buying) and we don't even know how old Hamann is or what his circumstances are - other than he can afford a PC.
But I am sure that you can find a good majority of lyrics by looking on the internet with a search engine like Google or something.

I have to remember the veterans of this board, that there was a thread here like a year ago -where an open discussion about downloading/sharing programs were held. No talk were there about that it was wrong, or illegal etc, as I recall.

And for you who freaked out in the beginning of this thread: have you considered that there's compilations that usually don't have any lyrics in the case? I know we were talking about Lionheart here, but there is a purpose of having lyrics published on the internet.

I see your point of view, Crusader, but I think there has been a huge progression regarding illegal downloading since a year a ago. It has now been identified as a burden towards the music industry and, therefore, increased itself within the public domain and has become perceived as a 'Bad' thing.
I agree that people did jump to conclusions a little too quickly, but this is simply a protective measure towards our favourite band.

Maybe Ricardo can provide an update on the situation?