LISTEN TO NEW LETHAL SONGS

I'm just now realizing how much Hell Mike sounds like David Vincent circa 1989. Not identical, but similar.

really? I don't hear it.

good songs, more complex arrangements then before, but please give the guitars more crunch in mastering ...

NO YOU DID NOT!

canada.png

wasn't hamock the brainiac who said he the Nasheim demo sounded better on tape than cd? if so, ignore mode ON. Everyone else, danke for the most part, and CV, you're free to hate me all you wany but when we play norwayland you WILL be in the front row :Spin:

fotmbm said:
wasn't hamock the brainiac who said he the Nasheim demo sounded better on tape than cd? if so, ignore mode ON. Everyone else, danke for the most part, and CV, you're free to hate me all you wany but when we play norwayland you WILL be in the front row :Spin:

Awwwww, I could never hate you! You also play the bass, don't you? That was okay! But I do think the vocals sounded a bit weak, but perhaps that will improve after the songs have been mastered.

'Nasheim is no Falkenbach or Primordial. Nasheim IS black metal" <- guys, you realize now you have to print this on the next Nasheim release. :tickled:

Will download the thrashshitz later.....

sounds ten times better, but I feel the drums are a little too upfront in the mix.

Mike is a monster in all respects ... vocals, stage presence ... he got that charisma ... too bad he lives in the woods :loco: