Listen to Songs and Rate Them

Yesterday Artillery announced they have parted ways with vocalist Søren Adamsen. The new vocalist is Michael Bastholm Dahl. He has recorded one song with Artillery so far, the classic "The Almighty".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW0HLZeT3oY&feature=plcp[/ame]

Michael Bastholm Dahl also handles the vocals in the Danish King Diamond/Mercyful Fate tribute band Mercyful Diamond. Here's a sample of that, from a show two weeks ago:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkZBmNb11lM&feature=relmfu[/ame]

I wants ure help and Opinion for my homebrew Track, its not finished yet. I dont want to start a own threat for it.

I know, this is a metal board and the most of guys dosnt like the track, because its not metal and inspired by Tricky, Portishead, Senser, akira yamaoka, Massive Attack and Jesper Kyt. I wanna use that track for a hombrew Assassins Creed Fan Video

but ...

i wants ure help. now, iam try to find a way to put guitars in that track but all of my homebrewed guitar plays dosnt works. i try accustic guitars an i try distortion guitars but iam not happy with that.

What do u think is good for the track

a.) Metal distortion rhythm guitars
b.) Solo Electric Guitars
c.) no no, only accustic guitars
d.) Accustic Guitars for Rhythm parts and electric guitars for solo
e.) Accustic Solo Parts
d.) Give them track more (longer) Piano Parts

I made this video to share the song with friends, the video has no sense (The Cuts of that video was made for deftones - cherry waves), That hombrew Hamburg Tunnel Roard Movie was made after Liga Total Soccer Cup (Bayern München, Hamburg, BVB Dortmund, Werder Bremen) i visit (Drove Back @ Home). Wacken Open Air was at the same time, some miles nortly from Hamburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10 not bad! (-1 points for the stupid band name, +1 points for the singer kinda looking like Jericho)

Miltbrand - Can you hook me up with some more quality Danish bands? I'm a big fan of Nekromantix and Horrorpops and I'd like to hear more. PM me!

Naked Raygun- Treason, i rated 7/10. Very Good Song, good basic melodies. sounded like a movie soundtrack

Honestly, I don't think that track needs any guitars. Maybe some electric melodies with LOTS of reverb and delay, but IMO it's good the way it is now.

Thanx to share ure Opinion : )

i bougth this album 15 years ago, and iam happy with that

4/10 I like the spirit involved with Anvil, but I always thought they sounded a bit strained.

Holy fackballs! Ginger Wildheart has just released the first of his two Mutation-albums. I posted a tune from it above. This is another one. What an absolutely brilliant album!