Rate the previous song.

DynamiteHead

Jun 5, 2007
Finland!
I searched and found a rate what the previous poster is listening thread, but it wasn't working, it had only under 30 posts, I hope this one works, because I like the idea and it's my first topic here. :erk:

The idea is the same as it was in the other thread, you post a song, then the next poster rates it and leaves a song for the next one... and so on.

The problem was that people could post songs nobody had heard, but now the difference is that you have to give a link for the song you want the next one to rate. :loco:

And I will give you the first song then. Short and easy

Last edited by a moderator:
4/10

[ame]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4317318224185210852&q=Blind+Guardian+-+And+Then+There+Was+Silence&total=61&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1[/ame]

It's my favourite song ever, don't hurt my feelings :( :lol:

7/10 That song was uber cool and so was the vid :lol:

(Most of you will probably hate me for this:lol:. I like it tho and this is still rating. You can rate it 0 if you want to:lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realised, Live Apocalypse is a pretty good indication of how spastic the crowds are in London gigs. Every gig i've been to in London has just been a massive fuck up fest :lol: