RATE THAT SONG ! -GAME

ChockeHoldTerror

Survived Lake Bodom
Aug 27, 2009
1291134761.png

So .. this is how it goes ! :loco:

you will rate the song that was posted post above you from 1 to 10 .
after that you will put a song !
It could be any band ! any song ! ,here is a sample :

Posted by 666bodomfan666 :
7\10
really like that song but the band suck !

Ensiferum - Kalevala Melody

Posted by alexilaiho1234:
10\10

i really like this song ! and this band really great .

AND SO ON !

you can also develop some great conversation about bands ,and songs here , its a great game !
So... let me start !
with children ofcurse !

Children Of Bodom - Every time i die .

Didn't we have a thread like that already that died ages ago? Well w/e.

^ 6/10 Another indie v-kei band. Nothing original, but sounds fairly well put together. Let's see what they sound like in 3 years.

Here's one of my favs, especially for the lyrics:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ 8/10 Nice! I can't say it was that great compositionally, but the overall mix of that tight riffing with Gossow's great vocals are something of a godly combination at times. A good example of what solid production does to a song.

^ 8/10 Melodic as shit but the sound quality is fairly low. Voice is really not understandable but I think it's better like that! Great song! Br00tal.

Ever heard of ghetto metal? I don't like it but I feel like sharing it (Audience under 18 years old aren't supposed to see this):

^
6\10
Didn't like the voice but the song was pretty good , reminds me the used O_O

Roope is doing the solo here ,but the song is excellent anyways :)

So, you think if someone of CoB is making a guest appearance in a song, the song is automatically excellent?

Nope :err:

you see , i knew thus song while i was looking for cob appearance in other band's songs , i found this one, so i was telling everyone who didn't knew about that song, :D hope made myself clear :)

Voice is really not understandable but I think it's better like that!

That's because it's in Chinese :p

So, you think if someone of CoB is making a guest appearance in a song, the song is automatically excellent?

Actually, if you read his sentence carefully, it seems to imply that the song is good DESPITE the guest appearance :lol: Not sure if he meant to say that though.

Anyhow, 5/10 on Amon Amarth song, I never liked them much and still don't, it's the usual quality production but fairly boring music, hence the score.

Here's for something different: