listen up katatonia fans...

:lol: "Beyond The Stand Sky" - 1992 !?!?!
just taste that title, some mad russian going out of control.

'jhva elohim meth' was the first official release.
it was first released as a cassette demo in 450 copies.
blue coloured cassettes are the originial pressing,
then red and transparent tapes followed. the very
first few copies also contained a band photo and
lyric sheet.

Originally posted by Blakkheim

'jhva elohim meth' was the first official release.
it was first released as a cassette demo in 450 copies.
blue coloured cassettes are the originial pressing,
then red and transparent tapes followed. the very
first few copies also contained a band photo and
lyric sheet.

So which JEM release is the rarest other than the cassette?

The blue vinyl release?

or the CD release?

Ha, Anders, you love us! I have this stuff ("beyond...") and its a bootleg with 2 songs from "jhva".
1) "Without God" - no vocal version
2) "The Northern Silence" - very raw version
And cassette dated 1992.

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Ha, Anders, you love us! I have this stuff ("beyond...") and its a bootleg with 2 songs from "jhva".
1) "Without God" - no vocal version
2) "The Northern Silence" - very raw version
And cassette dated 1992.

bizarre! i can tell right up it's a fake.
someone else playing those songs, and while spread around ending up as something katatonia would have done.
it happened before.

Originally posted by zzz
So which JEM release is the rarest other than the cassette?

The blue vinyl release?

or the CD release?

the blue vinyl pressing was 500 copies.
the cd was pressed between 5000-10.000 copies.

so obviously the vinyl is the rare one altho it was released much more recently,
while the cd has been out of print for very long (a few copies still circulating around tho).

bizarre! i can tell right up it's a fake.
someone else playing those songs, and while spread around ending up as something katatonia would have done.
it happened before.

Sound like Jonas sing there and your guitar sound...well u prolly know better, Anders, but for 10 years I thought that shit is kata's bootleg, so do not break my fucking illusions!!! (i hope to sell some copies to local UM katatonia fans, u know!)

LOL Ivan! :lol:

Always wondered why Saw You Drown is the rarest when some vinyls were released on less copies than that. It shocks me to see it gets to 65 dollars in e-bay.

Blakkheim:

I found a guitar solo on October Tide - Grey Dawn (the song itself) that is the same as the guitar solo on 1:00 The Zkeleton Keyz To The Dead

Now I know that you and Jonas are not the same man, but you have the same composing skills?? :)

Originally posted by Crimson Death
I found a guitar solo on October Tide - Grey Dawn (the song itself) that is the same as the guitar solo on 1:00 The Zkeleton Keyz To The Dead

Now I know that you and Jonas are not the same man, but you have the same composing skills?? :)

Umm, I don't know what you were listening to, but these solos are absolutely not the same at all. They both have notes being bent on the guitar, but that's as close as it comes..

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Anders, you guys should SOOOO wear the Corpsepaint, and wield axes again. Those early pics in JEM were awesome.

YEAHH! And also we all need to shit our pampers like we did before! Its TRUE to be kiddy! (btw I think Varg must exhume his friend and knife him again for stay in true-league!)