Little hel[/advice with getting a Vinyl LP signed?

Spike

Blinded By The Light...
Jul 15, 2001
Australia
Right,

Well I'm off to Melbourne in a week or so to see Opeth play, and I was kinda thinking of taking my Deliverance LP's with me to get signed..... but as many of you will have found, they are literally picture discs (with the pics on the discs themselves) and come in a clear plastic slipcase. So if I'm lucky enough to be able to get them signed, I'm going to need some sort of schmico pen, but to be honest I wouldn't have the foggiest where to start looking.

I'm not sure but I think squeek mentioned once a 'brand' of pen called a 'sharpie', but as far as I can tell we have no such brand here in aus, I was wondering if anyyone has had their Vinyls signed before, and if so, if they could describe the type of pen they used to do it... perhaps I can find the equivalent locally.

Ta! :D

Hmmm.... about any permanent marker should do just fine on most surfaces... but sharpies are a 100% success rate... try EBAY and get some sharpies on quick order

I was thinking ebay to, or an office supply place like Staples.com If I knew your address, I'd send you a pack of multi-coloured sharpies. BTW Happy Birthday Spike!
Happy-Birthday2.gif