Live after death in "DVD"

Okay here you go:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/

AnyDVD will strip the regions and protections, then Clone DVD will cause it to fit on your standard DVD since the retail movies are just slightly bigger.

I guess you can get a free trial, just enough to convert the DVD that you are interested in, but if you like to copy rental DVD's then it's like $30.00 per application; not a bad deal.

Live After Death is still the best live video I have ever seen by far. I would have thought hat part 2 of the history would have been out by now, and I am wondering just what the hell is the holdup... Part 1 had me just salivating at points, and I have itching for the next chapter for over a year now, if not two.

Rendclaw said:
Live After Death is still the best live video I have ever seen by far. I would have thought hat part 2 of the history would have been out by now, and I am wondering just what the hell is the holdup... Part 1 had me just salivating at points, and I have itching for the next chapter for over a year now, if not two.

Live After Death was a very good video in part because the camera work was nice in that you could see them play their parts without the constant image jumping around every millisecond; this is why I like Judas Priest Rising in the East DVD, you can watch these guys play their parts.

The LIVE AFTER DEATH video is was recorded at the Long Beach Arena but on
a different night and contains a full gig, complete with intro and encore.
It closes with SANCTUARY which is neither on the CD nor the LP.

Tap_Legion2 said:
I think there's a link someplace on Ironmaiden.com to order it....The first 500 are signed by Riggs himself.

I just prefer everything he did pre 7th son...

img-rfc-cover-lrg.jpg

I'm hoping to have a website up and running by years end....I just need some serious free time this year before my Brain implodes.
you have to get it from derekriggs.com and it is 1500 not 500..
500 copys is on http://www.martinpopoff.com/html/welcome.html
i got 2 hard covers and 2 soft covers ..first hour and copy 6 and 666
where not to be had i know how got them
cover is Paschendale not the Trooper like most peps thank