Live And Clips

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
Since Iam planning to buy this dvd with Hypo I jusy wanted to hear your opnions about it? Is it good? Whats on it and is it worth the money. Thanks.

Detric said:
Since Iam planning to buy this dvd with Hypo I jusy wanted to hear your opnions about it? Is it good? Whats on it and is it worth the money. Thanks.
I like it very much. It's featuring the complete gig at Wacken Open Air in 1998 and all videos they did (well, the videos they did until the release date of the DVD - Eraser is missing).

It's worth the money! Have a look ad Nuclear Blast Shop, they offer it for a special price!

i was wondering the same question then i got it and i think its amazing good quility sound and there are alot of good songs on there and hypocrisy play some of there old songs which is good and after every song thers like a couple of scenes backstage

Its a nice dvd but nothing more. I miss things like interviews and stuff but for 9.99 it was ok :)
The setlist contains the best songs at this time but i think there could be more from the final chapter. maybe adjusting the sun. but all in all its a nice dvd.