Live at Eindhoven 87 out on April 14th

I can't wait for this! I've always wanted to hear this show in it's entirety. I hope all of this attention Testament is getting with light a fire under Atlantic's ass to remix, remaster and reissue the rest of their back catalog.

Yes, so true. Those great albums just don't hold up so well anymore, and its all because of the production at the time.

Better save that cassette because it's a collector's item.
Hells Yes:kickass:
img1592u.jpg

img1596.jpg

Does anyone know if there are going to be different versions of this cd,like enhanced or anything like that.I would hate to order one and then find out that I got the lesser version.

I have been calling best buy for two weeks now and they still can't tell me if they will have it in store or if I will have to order it.It sucks that these places put the little record stores out of business but don't carry half the shit.

Finally got best buy to say they are going to have it...fingers crossed because I did not order it online.
I don't order from Amazon anymore unless I can't find it at the store.Their shipping is just to much these days.and I hate waiting.
I have never been lucky enough to pre order something and actually get it before it comes out,or even the day of.It's always 2-3 days later.

That's strange. I've ordered stuff before and had it show up a day or two early. It can be frustrating when you pre-order and it shows up like a week after the release date. Yeah, here's hoping the best buy near me carries it as well.

I am so Fucking pissed off right now I can't even see straight.Best Buy completely fuckin lied.For four weeks I have been checking with them as I was told too,the last time I checked was Saturday and I was absolutely assured that they would have it and be putting it out Monday night.So I go there no CD I tell the guy I've been checking for weeks and was told they would have it.The guy gives me a lame excuse and says well the other stores must have jumped on it ( bullshit) we should have it in a couple weeks! A couple weeks are you fucking kidding me!So I go to Target a long shot I know,of course nothing,Walmart nothing ( i know, but it is all that's here) So then I go to Newberry comics in the hellish mall and even they don't have it.The guy says " we don't get a big Thrash crowd here" by this time I'm extremely pissed and I say maybe that's because you're not carrying any! then I say you have all the gay vampire makeup metal in the world but you don't have a band that has been kicking ass for 25 years.He says they can order it online,I'm like I can do that! and I'm certainly not going to give you money to order it when you don't even have it in store.So that's it I have to order online from Amazon and wait because these places put the little record stores out of business but don't carry half the shit.