Live at Eindhoven 87 out on April 14th

If I were you, I would order it from the Prosthetic website. There is a link on Testament's MySpace page. It is cheaper than Amazon and it shows as being in stock. I preordered mine from them and it arrived yesterday.

Yeah i hope if the past albums do get remastered they update the drums.
I actually did buy Strypers gimmick, how could anyone but a full blown bunch of goodies make that awful queer ass music and not laugh themselves off stage !!
If it was a gimmick that is some dedication to lameness !

still though michael sweet is a vocal god. in one of the many scott ian interviews where he talks about stryper he admits after hearing michael swing he was ready to fire belladonna and hire michael so that the songs were sung in key and stayed on pitch. joey was never really able to hit those high notes exactly live

I am so Fucking pissed off right now I can't even see straight.Best Buy completely fuckin lied.For four weeks I have been checking with them as I was told too,the last time I checked was Saturday and I was absolutely assured that they would have it and be putting it out Monday night.So I go there no CD I tell the guy I've been checking for weeks and was told they would have it.The guy gives me a lame excuse and says well the other stores must have jumped on it ( bullshit) we should have it in a couple weeks! A couple weeks are you fucking kidding me!So I go to Target a long shot I know,of course nothing,Walmart nothing ( i know, but it is all that's here) So then I go to Newberry comics in the hellish mall and even they don't have it.The guy says " we don't get a big Thrash crowd here" by this time I'm extremely pissed and I say maybe that's because you're not carrying any! then I say you have all the gay vampire makeup metal in the world but you don't have a band that has been kicking ass for 25 years.He says they can order it online,I'm like I can do that! and I'm certainly not going to give you money to order it when you don't even have it in store.So that's it I have to order online from Amazon and wait because these places put the little record stores out of business but don't carry half the shit.

That's weird, the Newbury Comics around me are usually good about having
any kind of metal. In any case i would order it straight from Prosthetic and cut out any middlemen. It's always better to support bands or small labels directly. Plus i got a cool free Lamb of God sticker with my order.

The Best Buy website shows it as being backordered. There's the problem right there.

the best buy near me has it but i didn't pay attention and thought it was just a re-release of the original version and not the complete concert. now i know

still though michael sweet is a vocal god. in one of the many scott ian interviews where he talks about stryper he admits after hearing michael swing he was ready to fire belladonna and hire michael so that the songs were sung in key and stayed on pitch. joey was never really able to hit those high notes exactly live

Totally agree! Michael Sweet is awesome. When I watched Stryper's live DVD, I was left totally breathless when I saw him hold that note in 'The Way' for a time that lasted forever! Where does he find the strength to deliver like that is beyond me. :headbang:

Thanks everybody for the Prosthetic tip,I will do that!
The guy from Styper indeed has a great voice however in my opinion he uses it womanly,Anthrax would never have lived it down if they had gotten him.

Thanks everybody for the Prosthetic tip,I will do that!
The guy from Styper indeed has a great voice however in my opinion he uses it womanly,Anthrax would never have lived it down if they had gotten him.

well when they mentioned it stryper weren't a well known band and they would have changed his image some so no one would have known. i found this interesting

*the members of dream theater are good friends with the members of the band winger

*the following bands are friends with twisted sister- metallica, anthrax, overkill, pantera, motorhead and megadeth

Winger had some really good musicians I'm not surprised they are friends with Dream Theater.

true. kip winger plays on a few jordan rudess solo albums and winger drummer rod morgenstein played on some stuff with jordan and myung

if you listen to very early 80's twisted sister (the album under the blade) its easy to see why all those thrash bands were friend with twisted sister. i think motorhead, anthrax, overkill and metallica all opened for twisted sister before 1983

I have nothing against Twisted Sister they are one of the bands that got me into harder music as a 7 year old:)
Don't forget Reb Beach that guy is awesome on guitar.

yes reb is awesome. he may appear on one of jordan's solo albums too. i know he played on an album by a band called THE MOB a few years ago which had guys from king's x and night ranger on it plus kip winger produced it

funny how much heavy twisted sister are than people realize...at least the first few albums. i guess if you only knew the hits you would think they were a glam band like poison or bon jovi but if you got the first 2 or 3 albums you would see they were closer to a traditional metal band. same with w.a.s.p. and lizzy borden

Yeah, The Mob. Big time 80's style record. It was the singer of King's X. The guitarist of King's X is in a side project with the drummer from Winger, called the Jelly Jam. Strange how those things come about.

Although, I never heard the Dokken records that Reb played on. It's just not Dokken to me without Lynch.

Oh my fuckin crap ! I just got an email that says I'm being sent a refund for Eindhoven ! son of a bitch someone up there is having a lot of fun at my expense .It was processed on the day of release why are they just sending it now...shit hell crap ! I'm glad the record is doing so well though, they said they weren't prepared for the demand .But still they should have notified me earlier since I placed the order so long ago... don't you dare defend them ! lol

I find a lot of early Sister more Metal than most newer Metallica !

George Lynch is fuckin awesome :headbang:

That's messed up. You're having quite a lot of drama over getting the cd. What are you going to do now? Go the amazon route, or a different etailer?

Oh my fuckin crap ! I just got an email that says I'm being sent a refund for Eindhoven ! son of a bitch someone up there is having a lot of fun at my expense .It was processed on the day of release why are they just sending it now...shit hell crap ! I'm glad the record is doing so well though, they said they weren't prepared for the demand .But still they should have notified me earlier since I placed the order so long ago... don't you dare defend them ! lol

I find a lot of early Sister more Metal than most newer Metallica !

George Lynch is fuckin awesome :headbang:

thats true. are you the same REDFLY who posts on the flotsam and jetsam forum?

Yeah, The Mob. Big time 80's style record. It was the singer of King's X. The guitarist of King's X is in a side project with the drummer from Winger, called the Jelly Jam. Strange how those things come about.

Although, I never heard the Dokken records that Reb played on. It's just not Dokken to me without Lynch.

i think jelly jam is the band that has either ruddess or myung in it.

which dokken album is the one with reb beach? i have them all but don't listen to them much. if its "erase the slate" thats one of the better dokken albums

I just went through another Amazon dealer.I looked at Prosthetic but they wanted $4.50 for shipping and I called best buy and they still say it's going to be a few weeks.I think that's insane in this day and age.So the delivery date is between April 24-May 11th.I am not happy I have always gotten Testaments new shit on the day it came out.God you would think I live in Syberia or something.

Yes I'm the same Redfly from the Flotsam and Jetsam site.I can't wait for this new album it's gonna shred .And they finally scored a good producer.Mark is wicked excited for this album.

I just went through another Amazon dealer.I looked at Prosthetic but they wanted $4.50 for shipping and I called best buy and they still say it's going to be a few weeks.I think that's insane in this day and age.So the delivery date is between April 24-May 11th.I am not happy I have always gotten Testaments new shit on the day it came out.God you would think I live in Syberia or something.

Yes I'm the same Redfly from the Flotsam and Jetsam site.I can't wait for this new album it's gonna shred .And they finally scored a good producer.Mark is wicked excited for this album.

i don't post on the F&J forum but i check back waiting to see a release date for this new album. i own every F&J album and they've never done me wrong. dreams of death is probably the best album they've done since the mid 90's so i'm hoping this one will be even better

Mark and Craig are usually pretty good at answering emails and posts(mostly Mark on the board) sometimes Jason but not as much anymore.Anyway I've been talking to them for a couple years now( I guess one of the benefits of not being super huge) and this is the most psyched I have seen them in a while.They say it is there heaviest album in a very long time ( I know they said that last time) but I've been on their asses and I think they really mean it this time.Mark said he is usually sick of the album by this point.It was supposed to come out in March but I think they are really taking their time.Which is good.The only thing I'm nervous about is that they are still not really writing as a whole band.