Live DVDs

check some of these DVD's out.

Dissection-Rebirth of Dissection
Windir-Sognametal
Mayhem-Enter into Hell
Ensiferum-10th Anniversary gig
Arch Enemy-Live Apocalypse
Deicide-Doomsday in L.A.
Therion-Celebrators of Becoming(yes this massive dvd collection kicks major ass)
Death-Live in L.A.
Blind Guardian-Imaginations through the looking glass
MOrbid Angel-Altars of Madness live
Hypocrisy-Virus Dvd
Dimmu Borgir-World Misanthropy
Megadeth-Rude Awakening
Metallica-Live Binge and purge Justice tour.
Slayer-The Unholy Alliance
Slayer-War at the Warfield
Slayer-Still Reigning
Slayer-Live Intrusion
Children of Bodom-Chaos Ridden years
Emperor-Live Ceremony
Cradle of Filth-Heavy left handed and candid
Iron Maiden-Rock in Rio

Arch Enemy-Live Apocalypse
Deicide-Doomsday in L.A.
Therion-Celebrators of Becoming
Megadeth-Rude Awakening
Metallica-Live Binge and purge Justice tour.
Slayer-War at the Warfield
Slayer-Still Reigning
Slayer-Live Intrusion

I have all those & I have seen a few more of the ones you posted. Best ones are War at the Warfield & the Megadeth one.

I was thinking of getting Emperial Live Ceremony but I already have the CD and there should be a new Emperor DVD coming out this year, which I'll likely acquire.

Judas Priest - Electric Eye - Excellent concert, good set, includes all the videos and some old TV performances. Great stuff.

Hell yes, I been watching this one more regularly than most.

Dismember - Live Blasphemies is supposed to be top notch but I've yet to get my hands on it.

Dimmu Borgir World Misanthropy
Zyklon Storm Detonation Live
Marduk Blood Puke Salvation, Funeral Marches and Warsongs, Blackcrowned.
Kreator Enemy of God Revisited

I'm the other way round...I don't buy a lot of live albums...mainly as catalog filler...if I want live, I wanna see it...

I think live albums can be a good intro to a band, as they're like greatest hits sets. I hate getting a best of and then getting everything else by the band, because then I have a redundant best of album. If you get a live album there's no redundancy...

Any Rush will do...I'll mention a few that weren't mentioned...
Emporer-Emperial Live Ceremony
Yes-9012Live
Carcass-Wake Up and Smell the Carcass
Cathedral-Our God Has Landed
Dimmu Borgir-World Misanthropy
G3-LIve in Tokyo (with John Petrucci)

Judas Priest-Rising in the East
Enslaved-Live Retaliation and Return to Yggdrasill
Yngwie Malmsteen-Concerto Suite LIVE in Japan
Metallica-Cliff em all
Soulfly-The song remains insane.

My dad has a couple David Gilmour dvds, I cant remember the titles but both are amazing. And we have a Rush dvd, it was a concert they did in Brazil, awesome. And of course Opeth- Lamentations is top notch. I was going to buy the Roundhouse Tapes cd the other day but I figured Id just wait for the dvd to come out and buy the cd some other time.

I generally dislike DVDs and would much prefer to spend my money on new albums. I don't like live albums either.

There are two DVDs that really stand out for me though. The Led Zeppelin box set is AMAZING, Robert Plant is the most hypnotic frontman to watch, the setlist is awesome and Page's solo in White Summer and Bonham's 20 minute drum solo in Moby Dick are breathtaking.

The other one I love is Anathema's 'Were You There' which is sadly out of print now and has been replaced by a new and inferior one. Flawless performance and one of those rare live performances where the album versions are actually improved upon.

Porcupine Tree's 'Arriving Somewhere' is also very good.

Preist's Electric eye is fun-for me- to watch...their videos...in most cases...let's say, some of the cheesiest ever made. Especially Hot Rockin' and Locked IN up there with that Billy Squire video- Rock Me Tonight

SLAYER-WAR AT THE WARFIELD
SLAYER/CoB/Mastodon/LoG-UNHOLY ALLIANCE TOUR VOL II
CATHONIC-10 years on the throne
RAMMSTEIN-VOLKERBALL
MASTODON-WORKHORSE CHRONICLES

The volkerball CD is however terrible.