Live in UK

That's right. Make it a European tour and end it once again here in our little shity country. It would be great to see Anathema for the third time in less than a year!!!!!:)

normally i would agree, but let them make a small england tour and then afterwards record the new album. Well, and in early 2003 we will see them with a brand new album in the rest of europe (hopefully in germany too)!! How would yould you think about this?

Originally posted by The Deepest Of All Hearts
Some dates are going to be anounced soon for the forthcoming Uk tour, late November in London-Bradford-Liverpool.
Its good 2 see our friends live again!!!

P.S.1: Danny fair enough? :p
P.S.2: Sleepless

Hey Babi:D :D :D "Phdias sou"....my god,this boy...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Any support groups confirmed for the gig next Friday? Or will there be a 4 hour Anathema show where you will play the whole new album, then set off playing something from Pentecost (preferably Kingdom), go on playing regret acoustically, continue with a piano version of crestfallen, then playing a whole Pink Floyd album (or maybe two) and finish with a Manowar song (preferably Guiana)... And then it's the encore where you'll play a dance version of 666 and a Hip Hop version of Eternity Part 3... Maybe even Eternity Part 4... In between you could squeese a Sleeplesssssssssssssssssssssss... :D :D :D ***/me is hallucinating***

Alright alright... I'm coming back to earth again...

Take care :D