Live in UK

anyways, ManU - Basel 0:1 !!!!!! Good beginning!

And 3-1 to the Reds at the end :) :D [Have to admit that we were a bit fortunate to avoid a red card with that last gasp 'tackle/foul' :D ] At least we showed the scousers how to beat Basle :)

anyway if 'Ship of Fools' is the support, anyone have a website for 'em? Is it worth my while turning up early for 'em?

Our beloved Anderlacht had beaten ManU with 5-0 2 years ago in the Champions League!!! How a big party that was

yeah, I remember that miserable night alright :cry: :( Still I bet that was the highlight of your season, as I don't remember Anderlecht going that far in the competition

Yes, snif
Radzinski plays now at Everton, isn't it?
Koller is the strong man up front now at Borussia Dortmund
Valgaeren is a constantly playing defender at Celtic
Goor is a leader at Hertha Berlin now
who else left?
Ah Stoica! Club Bruges, the rival... there was a lot to do about him... because he sucked last year at Anderlecht, wah crazy story
Ilic went to Standard
hmmmmm, this was a good team, along with Dheedene, De Boeck... anyway

ok...no need to get angry:)There is always somone worse.here in greece i support a team which had its last title in 1970....aris!but we are famous on basketball

btw,genk's duerden is one GREAT left winger!

Originally posted by Mariner
Yes, snif
Radzinski plays now at Everton, isn't it?
Koller is the strong man up front now at Borussia Dortmund
Valgaeren is a constantly playing defender at Celtic
Goor is a leader at Hertha Berlin now
who else left?
Ah Stoica! Club Bruges, the rival... there was a lot to do about him... because he sucked last year at Anderlecht, wah crazy story
Ilic went to Standard
hmmmmm, this was a good team, along with Dheedene, De Boeck... anyway

Well, you can follow your heros at Everton and Celtic now eh? At least the 2 of them went to 'real' clubs:D

Originally posted by Strangelight
Well, you can follow your heros at Everton and Celtic now eh? At least the 2 of them went to 'real' clubs:D
Heroes??? :eek: Well, you know as almost everone in Belgium I was supporting Anderlecht in the CL then, and it's pity the team fell apart...
KAA Gent is my team! Buffalo!
gent.gif