Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
the Vienna show was really cool! :headbang: :headbang:

I have about 40 live pics on my homepage at www.photopit.com

hypocrisy03.jpg

hypocrisy23.jpg

enjoy :)

Pretty cool pics!!! I'm going to see HYPOCRISY (and a lots of other good bands!) 12th April in Tilburg. Hope somebody makes pics of that show.

thanx :)

he looks scary, and dunno what is that effect on the screams, but that sounded really scary! great anyway... specially cause they changed "Roswell 47" into "Vienna 47" ;) did they do this at other shows as well, I think its a funny idea ;)

Great Show in Vienna, very nice pics too! :worship:

@TheWendy: Do you go on tour with the guys actually? :confused:

VIENNA 47!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BTW: Anyone know the setlist?

DragonLady1 said:
thanx :)

he looks scary, and dunno what is that effect on the screams, but that sounded really scary! great anyway... specially cause they changed "Roswell 47" into "Vienna 47" ;) did they do this at other shows as well, I think its a funny idea ;)

Yeah, he did it in Germany as well, think He'll do it in every City

by the Way, I tried to make a Set list in the No Mercy Thread, I don't think they changed the Setlist that much...

thewendy said:
HeadCrusher: Nope, why do you ask? Did you see me? haha ;)
Well, kinda impossible! ;)
But there wos some girl with a camera and a No Mercy Backstage Pass in the photopit (no, not you DragonLady1! ;) ) and I thought that might be you. I got the information that you are a close friend of Peter and so I thought you might also be on tour with him...
Actually I asked the girl selling the merchandise when Peter was on tour with Pain in autumn 2002 if she was you! :Spin: She wasn't though! ;)
So how did you get to know Peter?

Hmmm well I wouldn't call myself a close friend of Peter. We have more of a business relation than anything else. I take care of their website and everything that comes with it. That's basically it.

The girl that is currently selling merch for them on the No Mercy tour
is my business partner though. We have a production company called
"I'm with the band" (ha ha) For more information visit our website:
http://www.imwiththebandproductions.com

thewendy said:
Hmmm well I wouldn't call myself a close friend of Peter. We have more of a business relation than anything else. I take care of their website and everything that comes with it. That's basically it.

Then we should have, as we are the most loyal Hypo-fans around.....some kind of retail-prices :loco: j/k

thewendy said:

Have you got a job for me?

I can offer IT- and English-skills. Any work that is somehow connected with music would be great!

Squeak said:
:wave: Hiya Caro!!!!!!!! Can I have some of your lighting that you guys have in Europe??? :) I would love to be able to have color behind my photos like yours. Love em and you know that!

cheers sister :)

hm, most of the lighting guys arent that good here too, depends always on the venue and band, but Hypocrisy got a really good one, they had far the best light of all No Mercy bands!

btw, we miss u on the Suidakra forum, there's a new one now, would be happy to see u there :)