Vienna pictures

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
hi, I just uploaded the pictures from the gig in Vienna on my homepage www.photopit.com ...check it out, I'm always happy about some feebdack in my guestbook :)

was really a great show! also Dimmu Borgir and Norther were great :)

hypocrisy03.jpg

ALIEN

hypocrisy18.jpg

thanx :)

the lens on my Olympus digicam is a light sensitive lens with 1,8 what works pretty well for concerts without flash... maybe next year I'll buy a digicam where u can change the lens, but u know... money... :erk: :(

Heya DragonLady ! Nice to meet you even here, i already saw u on Norther's forum and had the occasion to go and check out your good web-page. Last time i wanted to sign your guest-book but it didn't work, i'll try again later ok ? About the review, i can speak a bit german, but it would be too hard for me, what about an english version :p C ya !

Miogaror said:
Heya DragonLady ! Nice to meet you even here, i already saw u on Norther's forum and had the occasion to go and check out your good web-page. Last time i wanted to sign your guest-book but it didn't work, i'll try again later ok ? About the review, i can speak a bit german, but it would be too hard for me, what about an english version :p C ya !

hey glad u liked it :wave: yea there was a problem with the guestbook server but it works again now I think (hope at least :) )
hm, I'm not so good in translating so I guess I will leave the review in German by now :)