Live@K13

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
(I'm addicted to thread-making.. :Spin: )

"Now available , Antimatter Live at the K13, Lille, a
strictly LIMITED EDITION collectors cd reuniting
Duncan with Danny from Anathema for the first time
in over 5 years. These are the only live versions
available of most of these songs.. "

Question:
do you have it? what is it like?
Was anyone there at k13 who can tell more?

Question to official personnel:
is it available in shops? what is the way of ordering?
(besides sending an email with the same question)

i have it and i was there that night. among all the nights of that tour i reckon that one was the best music-wise like. so yeah the CD is good enough with decent sound and the track list is made of classics. if you never attended to an acoustic antimatter gig that one should make it, and its cheap enough. i think all you have to do is send money to duncan and he'll send the cd.

jimmy salesman :cool:

Dora said:
(I'm addicted to thread-making.. :Spin: )

"Now available , Antimatter Live at the K13, Lille, a
strictly LIMITED EDITION collectors cd reuniting
Duncan with Danny from Anathema for the first time
in over 5 years. These are the only live versions
available of most of these songs.. "

Question:
do you have it? what is it like?
Was anyone there at k13 who can tell more?

Question to official personnel:
is it available in shops? what is the way of ordering?
(besides sending an email with the same question)

email me duncan@strangelight-records.com and I'll give you the details, address etc..
It's not available in shops but its only €12 (inc. p&p) from me.
Its not exactly strictly limited either, that was just a mix up like, but I suppose there'll never be an infinite number of copies. Especially as I'll die someday and wont be able to press any more :(

yeah but how is the payment? in envelope? by bank? or what? i have no visa now. (by the way, is there a printed-burnt album version of that acoustic session which was downloadable)

Dora said:
yeah but how is the payment? in envelope? by bank? or what? i have no visa now. (by the way, is there a printed-burnt album version of that acoustic session which was downloadable)

mail me for details :yell:
theres no pressed version of that acoustic session, that was just available to download for free like. There'll be some new live stuff to download soon as well cos we like giving stuff away and that :erk:

I got the mail.. for any others interested: it's a cash for cd offer, nothing complicated. So i need to make some apple pies in what i can hide it. :)
Any discount on buying more stuff? ;)

oh and the country part was missing from the address.. is it OK to write "UK"? :) (strange address man,has no numbers just words..hope it works.)

Dora said:
oh and the country part was missing from the address.. is it OK to write "UK"? :) (strange address man,has no numbers just words..hope it works.)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yeah go and put UK on it, but you dont mind if your CD has USSR on the address do ye??

we have proper adresses and the like, no stupid numbers or any of that rubbish cos noone here comes from a place called PH638 :ill:

bloody furriners :ill::ill:

I always hated bambi. And I've already hated you. So this was unnecessary.

(and a shame you have no humour..)
((or maybe i wasnt funny.. oops.))

though i have no bloody idea how to say eire in swiss.

Dora said:
I got the mail.. for any others interested: it's a cash for cd offer, nothing complicated. So i need to make some apple pies in what i can hide it. :)
Any discount on buying more stuff? ;)

hahahaha. Im positive I gave you the right address, no numbers needed. Please dont write UK on it hehe. Thats a different country. EIRE is the country like

ok, i looked up in a dictionary that these local weirdos here write Irland. (I was afraid they dont know where to send if Eire..)

K13 is so fine. and its even nicer to sing along with. much more then with th regular versions :Spin:

Dora said:
I always hated bambi. And I've already hated you. So this was unnecessary.

(and a shame you have no humour..)
((or maybe i wasnt funny.. oops.))

though i have no bloody idea how to say eire in swiss.

youse russians are all the same, no sense of humour :lol:

pagan2002 said:
holocaust of that CD is great even though i played a right bum note on the first chorus!:rolleyes:

i hope you get to hear live in cyprus version of 'holocaust', proper man version like :p

Dora said:
ok, i looked up in a dictionary that these local weirdos here write Irland. (I was afraid they dont know where to send if Eire..)

i sent a cd to ireland once so i went to the post office and gave the cd to that woman and she went all sponky eyed asking me where EIRE is :Smug: