Live @ K13 audio voodoo?

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
I've been living in this apartment for 2 years now, never have I had any trouble with my neighbours. Then today I received my copy of "Live @ K13". I just got an unofficial written complaint about my music :yell: , for Antimatter! How the hell did that happen. I've often enough played "Sleepless" and "A Dying Wish" at twice the volume.

Is there something about this recording I should've know before purchasing it? Any special audio voodoo power I should watch out for?

Besides the above mentioned I like it much and thanks for all the stuff.

Concerning your neighbour's complaint:

As far as I can hear (or better: feel), there was no subsonic filter applied to the record, so there are some really deep bass sounds on it. Havin' the right subwoofer behind your system, it shakes your (and your neighbour's) walls! :)

Cheers like, Kai

allan get this and really give them something to moan about :hotjump:
auction2.jpg

I was just about to write them a way sarcastic letter about how happy I was to have saved their marriage by providing an outlet for their frustration and overall unhappiness, but I decided it wasn't worth it. Breaking windows would be great, but not really worth eviction.

Petty people though, could've just talked to me instead of writing a letter in such an annoying tone, I'm a reasonably nice fellow, when people are nice to me.

Allan said:
I've been living in this apartment for 2 years now, never have I had any trouble with my neighbours.

I remember the same but with Anathema's "Eternity", somebody called the watchman and he told me to put down the volume, why that didn't happened when I put Black Metal? :loco:

:yell:

Allan said:
I've been living in this apartment for 2 years now, never have I had any trouble with my neighbours. Then today I received my copy of "Live @ K13". I just got an unofficial written complaint about my music :yell: , for Antimatter! How the hell did that happen. I've often enough played "Sleepless" and "A Dying Wish" at twice the volume.

Is there something about this recording I should've know before purchasing it? Any special audio voodoo power I should watch out for?

Besides the above mentioned I like it much and thanks for all the stuff.
OH GOD THE LIVE @ K13 CURSE!!

The same thing happened to me actually. Once I got the antimatter albums from dunc the neighbour upstairs started to complain