Live Kreator DVD?

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
I wanted ya'll to get first crack at this one.

I need to get rid of my limited edition DVD of Kreator. Amazing package, but no more room.....

Here is a description...Extremely limited box set of 4000 copies! Includes the double live CD, the DVD, and a poster! 260 minutes of pure trash metal! The double CD contains 24 live tracks. The DVD contains 19 songs performed live, as well as 10 music videos from 1982 to 2001. DVD is recorded in Dolby Digital 2.0 and Dolby Digital 5.1. DVD is region 0 NTSC. Released in 2003.

Let me know if your interested...

Evil C.

Sounds cool.

By the way, don't you have a whole catalog of live stuff? How can I get a complete live DVD bootleg of Maiden during their Seventh Son tour?

Oh man,

I have boxes and boxes of bootlegs that I used to trade for. I dont have them catalogued anymore. Got to be too much of a hassle, and I do have a bunch of maiden stuff...

I am willing to trade :)

Evil C. said:
I have boxes and boxes of bootlegs that I used to trade for. I dont have them catalogued anymore. Got to be too much of a hassle, and I do have a bunch of maiden stuff...
OK...so how do we resolve that? If you have Maiden video stuff from their Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour, this matter of being hassled must be resolved post haste my good fellow.

I shall delve into my vaults and see what I can pull out. I have a bunch of stuff, I know. What are you interested in? I used to have a list of stuff somewhere, and now it just sits in a closet. Almost 800 or 900 videos of all bootlegs, from before 2000...

And what's the deally yo on the Kreator DVD? Anyone want it??

Evil C.