Kreator news...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Heres the covers for the new Kreator live DVD and cd, how good is the DVD one? :worship:

But thats not all, have a look whats on the DVD... Best. DVD. Ever.

The first ever Kreator double DVD " Live Kreation ( Revisioned Glory )is complete ! Mille spent 3 full months in the studio, editing and mixing the material. The Tracklist is :

The Patriarch
Violent Revolution
Reconquering the Throne
Extreme Aggression
People of the lie
Lost
Coma of Souls
All of the same blood ( Unity )
Phobia
Black Sunrise
Pleasure to Kill
Renewal
Servant in Heaven - King in Hell
Terrible Certainty
Riot of Violence
Terrorzone
Betrayer
Flag of Hate
Tormentor
Next to this High End Recording , mixed in 5.1 Sound, you´ll find tons of behind-the-scenes material from the Violent Revolution tour, plus a detailed history part that contains all the official Video clips from 1987 to 2001. Released on the same date, the CD Version of Live Kreation contains all the DVD songs, plus the following tracks:
Second Awakening
Under the Guillotine
Golden Age
Awakening of the Gods
Leave this World behind
The Deluxe Edition containing the DVD and the CD Version will come as a 4 CD/ DVD Box. For the Vinyl lovers there´ll be a limited 4 LP BOx, containing a large size format version of the 32 page booklet. The release date, should be sometime in the summer.....

Naturally the fact that Replicas Of Life and When The Sun Burns Red are not on there is a crime so heinous I can barely contain my rage, but the rest is freaking awesome :)
Everyone here has Violent Revolution I hope? :D

dvdfront.jpg

CDfront.jpg

Finally, after months of hard work, we are proud to let you know the release date of " Live Kreation - Revisioned Glory " The Double CD / DVD is available on 06/23/03 in stores everywhere ! The American release date will be 07/01/03.

June is a good month for metal :) Im going to get the 4 LP version as well as the dvd and cd I think, the booklet will be much cooler in a larger size, plus the cover arts cool...

When cool things like this are released by bands I haven't really gotten into, it makes me want to give them a try. :)

I have heard a few songs from 'Violent Revolution', which I quite like, but haven't gone much further. Do they have a best of or anything that would be a good place to start, along with 'Violent Revolution'?

Violent Revolution or Coma Of Souls are the best 2 to start with, I think VR is their best, but COS is close to it... Two of the best thrash albums ever :headbang: I think they have 3 Best Ofs, but id go with both the albums I mentioned first :)

Try not to get any of the older stuff, people rave about Pleasure To Kill and how its Kreators Reign In Blood but it sounds like it was recorded in a toilet and you wont be very impressed :)

Dont listen to spawny! Pleasure to kill is a great album and the production isnt as bad as he makes it out to be :D

Get Extreme Aggressions as well blitz. Much better than vr ;)

Betrayerrrrrrrrrrrr! :headbang:

Are you being serious Iccy? Im not saying the songs are bad, but the production is utterly atrocious! I could shit into a cd burner and it would come out sounding better!

Its definitely not the first album you should buy if you want to hear some Kreator!

I am listening to it right now, I seriously cant understand how you can say the production is so terrible! Its not fantastic I admit, but like I said before its not as bad as you make it out to be.

Utterly atrocious production would be say maybe somthing from burzum ;)

Anyway Extreme aggressions has much better production so get that one :)

I dont have EA yet, but ive heard a couple of tracks on their best of I have and they are quite good :)

But Coma Of Souls and Violent Revolution are my 2 favourites from them. Plus COS has When The Sun Burns Red and VR has Replicas Of Life, 2 of the best songs ever! :headbang:

I cant wait for the dvd and cd... :headbang:

Kreator are definitely underrated, but they are not as good as Slayer :) Kreator does have better cover art though :)

What the hells going on tonight, why dont you people think like I do? ;) :) :D :lol: